2016-2017 NCAA football thread

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 12, 2016 -> 09:23 AM)
OSU rented out Oklahoma's bball stadium for a pep rally on saturday. Man I hope we dont get blown out with that much effort going into traveling there.

I see no way you guys lose.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 12, 2016 -> 09:23 AM)
OSU rented out Oklahoma's bball stadium for a pep rally on saturday. Man I hope we dont get blown out with that much effort going into traveling there.

Sounds like it was the floor that was rented out for 800-1000 fans.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 12, 2016 -> 10:11 AM)
I see no way you guys lose.

OU does have the fact that they know they have to run the table now to have any shot. Norman at night is a lot of fun. Big 12 needs the win, as well.

---

In other news, Iowa impressed me this weekend a lot more than they did last year. Might be a better team but have a worse record.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Sep 12, 2016 -> 05:11 PM)
Sounds like it was the floor that was rented out for 800-1000 fans.

OU does have the fact that they know they have to run the table now to have any shot. Norman at night is a lot of fun. Big 12 needs the win, as well.

---

In other news, Iowa impressed me this weekend a lot more than they did last year. Might be a better team but have a worse record.

I was waiting for your Hawkeye / Clone related post. Who knows what they will do, but they absolutely took care of business.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 15, 2016 -> 09:11 PM)
Cmon CIncy

That escalated quickly.

Out coached. Herman used a defensive scheme that was used against OSU a bunch to eliminate inside zone and tight zone and UC had zero counter and zero adjustments. That's a coaching deficiency.