Sox New ST Uniforms

GGajewski18

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 11:37 AM)
Shysocks mentioned this in the miscellaneous thread, but I think this deserves it's own thread.

These are amazing.

https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/692760769218236416

They've really been ramping up use of the '83 logo for a while now, I wonder if we're headed that way as a permanent alternate or something.

Noticed from a Facebook comment that the left sleeve shows two different patches: the front view has the script S-O-X, but the back has the sock diamond. I've always liked the diamond on the sleeve much better.

Edited by PlaySumFnJurny

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 12:49 PM)
Noticed from a Facebook comment that the left sleeve shows two different patches: the front view has the script S-O-X, but the back has the sock diamond. I've always liked the diamond on the sleeve much better.

Yes. The diamond is so much better than SOX on the sleeve.

My favorite jersey is the '06 anniversary of the 1906 jerseys. I have a Thome one.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 12:08 PM)
Sorry for the noob question, but what is the difference between WSI and SoxTalk?

One has a crap load of assholes on it and then there's this site which does not.

But going to avoid that argument again....these new uniforms are nice. I do like how the first comment on the Tweet was a comment about those looking nice on a new RFer lol.

Edited by Baron

QUOTE (Baron @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 12:12 PM)
One has a crap load of assholes on it and then there's this site which does not.

But going to avoid that argument again....these new uniforms are nice. I do like how the first comment on the Tweet was a comment about those looking nice on a new RFer lol.

We don't have assholes here? :D

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 12:20 PM)
Back to the topic at hand, I like that they separated the batter logo from the block SOX. I hate the block SOX logo from the 80's. The batter logo actually looks pretty smooth on its own.

I like the block Sox. The batter logo with nothing underneath it looks about as finished as Rick Hahn's current offseason. Maybe it is just that I am used to the other, but that batterman logo sure has been making quite the comeback the past several years.