Sox New ST Uniforms

GGajewski18

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 12:25 PM)
Eaton RT'd someone saying that they wouldn't be surprised if they wore these jerseys during the season.

I would be surprised.

I think you have to give notice to MLB months in advance to wear something during the season. Maybe they did this, but the AZ things on them make me think they wouldn't wear these during the season. Besides, they already have black tops.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 12:29 PM)
I would be surprised.

I think you have to give notice to MLB months in advance to wear something during the season. Maybe they did this, but the AZ things on them make me think they wouldn't wear these during the season. Besides, they already have black tops.

Many teams have worn their spring training unis or caps during e season. I believe they automatically become a part of their set, but since the spring training unis have always been kind of ugly, very few teams used them.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 01:17 PM)
So the Blue Jays hat looks like a Maple Leafs hat. That can't be good.

And the cap is navy blue, despite the Jays' wearing royal blue. That's going to look like a mess.

On the other hand, I really like the new Rays' jersey and the Royals' crown logo cap.

Also, anyone see the Twins' new red alternate? I dig it.

Edited by coco1997

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 28, 2016 -> 01:20 PM)
Back to the topic at hand, I like that they separated the batter logo from the block SOX. I hate the block SOX logo from the 80's. The batter logo actually looks pretty smooth on its own.

100% agree on this. It's minimalist on it's own and stands up really well.