The "Let It All Out" Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

F the Sox and their lack of clutch hitting and their unwillingness to do the little things (With exception to Roberto, Crede, and Konerko).

Now its time for Scho to step his ass up and play a huge part. You want to start next year, well start off by kicking some ass in this relief performance and keeping the Twins at 4 runs.

Offense, get some s*** going. Do what you got to do. I just am scared that if you don't whack a few homers, you'll never score a thing.

My only hope for the remainer of this season was us coming out and beating the Twins.

After tonight I may not have any hope left what so ever....

CWSOX45

But im an asshole who should be banned for saying these guys are not going to win right? :rolleyes: :bang :bang :bang

What I hate is how the bats have to follow Loaiza.  Loaiza did bad yes, but that doesn't mean we have to start sucking w/ the offense.  The offense was riding high after a decent day in Boston and they pull this s***.

MENTAL MIDGETS??

f***ING WHITE SOX PLAYING CORPSEBALL AT THE WRONG DAMN TIME, THIS TEAM IS f***ING TERRIBLE!!!!!! WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN HEART/ INTENSITY!!!!

AND NOW DJ IS TRYING TO SAY ESTEBAN LOAIZA HAD A VIRUS, WHAT A BUNCH OF s***!!!!!

I'll worry about the next two games when they happen . But as far as the progress of this game is concerned Im venting.

GEE could the kiddies be seeing reality? :P

Dude, I may be new to this board but I must say that you're a f***ing pussy. You f***ing run your big f***ing yap about how heartless, horrible, awful, pathetic, underachieving, etc. this team is. Now you're hear to tell us that you were right all along. How f***ing big of balls do you have to have to be a pessimist? NONE. Only 1 team wins the championship, which means every other team fails. You've known all along that you were going to rub it in our faces that you were "right" about this team but if we somehow pull off a WS championship you know damn well no one will hold you accountable for all your negative bulls***, nor can they, because you somehow claim to be a true fan. You're not a f***ing fan, you're a big pessimistic pussy looking to be the board baseball genius. You're no genius asshat, it doesn't take much knowledge to be negative.

s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f*** s*** f***

:fyou :fyou :fyou :finger :finger :finger :fyou :fyou :finger :finger :fyou :fyou :finger :fyou

there i feel much better now

What I hate is how the bats have to follow Loaiza.  Loaiza did bad yes, but that doesn't mean we have to start sucking w/ the offense.  The offense was riding high after a decent day in Boston and they pull this s***.

Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with Radke pitching very well.

Dude, I may be new to this board but I must say that you're a f***ing pussy.  You f***ing run your big f***ing yap about how heartless, horrible, awful, pathetic, underachieving, etc. this team is.  Now you're hear to tell us that you were right all along.  How f***ing big of balls do you have to have to be a pessimist?  NONE.  Only 1 team wins the championship, which means every other team fails. You've known all along that you were going to rub it in our faces that you were "right" about this team but if we somehow pull off a WS championship you know damn well no one will hold you accountable for all your negative bulls***, nor can they, because you somehow claim to be a true fan.  You're not a f***ing fan, you're a big pessimistic pussy looking to be the board baseball genius.  You're no genius asshat, it doesn't take much knowledge to be negative.

:headbang :cheers

Dude, I may be new to this board but I must say that you're a f***ing pussy.  You f***ing run your big f***ing yap about how heartless, horrible, awful, pathetic, underachieving, etc. this team is.  Now you're hear to tell us that you were right all along.  How f***ing big of balls do you have to have to be a pessimist?  NONE.  Only 1 team wins the championship, which means every other team fails. You've known all along that you were going to rub it in our faces that you were "right" about this team but if we somehow pull off a WS championship you know damn well no one will hold you accountable for all your negative bulls***, nor can they, because you somehow claim to be a true fan.  You're not a f***ing fan, you're a big pessimistic pussy looking to be the board baseball genius.  You're no genius asshat, it doesn't take much knowledge to be negative.

Are you still awake? Dang i didnt know kiddies were up this late. Dude, Im on this board every day win or lose. I dont come here to specifically point out that im right, but hey, im right a lot. If you want to call honesty being negative, thats your ignorance. If you didnt see this coming, well thats your ignorance too. If you want to call people names, again, your ignorance. One thing i do know little boy, If i was standing in front of you, you wouldnt be so brave. Thats a 100 percent guarantee. Now get to bed before mommy finds out you are still up........

LOL, you're the idiot.

Take a hike you dumbass.

Are you still awake?  Dang i didnt know kiddies were up this late.  Dude, Im on this board every day win or lose.  I dont come here to specifically point out that im right, but hey, im right a lot.  If you want to call honesty being negative, thats your ignorance. If you didnt see this coming, well thats your ignorance too.  If you want to call people names, again, your ignorance.  One thing i do know little boy, If i was standing in front of you, you wouldnt be so brave.  Thats a 100 percent guarantee.  Now get to bed before mommy finds out you are still up........

:fyou

I, along with most people, am tired of your bulls***.

No. I think only the morons who dont like the truth are tired of me. Im used to that. :bringit WARNING: You will continue to get a large dose of truth from me, whether its making you happy or not. :bang

No. I think only the morons who dont like the truth are tired of me. Im used to that. :bringit WARNING: You will continue to get a large dose of truth from me, whether its making you happy or not. :bang

You can't fault someone who is brutally honest, even if it hurts your feelings or "dreams" about this White Sox season.