The "Let It All Out" Thread

SoxFan1

:fyou     

I, along with most people, am tired of your bulls***.

No. I think only the morons who dont like the truth are tired of me. Im used to that. :bringit WARNING: You will continue to get a large dose of truth from me, whether its making you happy or not. :bang

You can't fault someone who is brutally honest, even if it hurts your feelings or "dreams" about this White Sox season.

BELIEVE me, I want the sox to win it all more than(or as much as in a few cases) ANYONE HERE. It doesnt mean I have to live in fantasy land and pretend they have the makeup to win it all, or even win this worthless division. Ive seen enough baseball seasons and games to know better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I think only the morons who dont like the truth are tired of me. Im used to that. :bringit WARNING: You will continue to get a large dose of truth from me, whether its making you happy or not. :bang

No, I just don't like the way you handly your business. You can say this team is s*** all you want, and when they lose, "I told you so", and when they win, "Well, they proved me wrong, but just wait"

No, I just don't like the way you handly your business. You can say this team is s*** all you want, and when they lose, "I told you so", and when they win, "Well, they proved me wrong, but just wait"

I "handled my business" the way I always have. Dont like it? Too bad. Facts cannot be negativity. What i preached has now turned into facts. Enough said.

You can't fault someone who is brutally honest, even if it hurts your feelings or "dreams" about this White Sox season.

BELIEVE me, I want the sox to win it all more than(or as much as in a few cases) ANYONE HERE. It doesnt mean I have to live in fantasy land and pretend they have the makeup to win it all, or even win this worthless division. Ive seen enough baseball seasons and games to know better.

Exactly, couldn't agree more with your sentiments.

Wake up and smell the cheese all of you World Series believers.

It's not the "brutal honesty" that angers me.

I'd hope that no reasonable person gets "angered" over anything posted on this board.

After all, we are all fans here and this is for fun.

No reason to argue or get angry.

Lets get right to the point. I dont give a f*** what i do that angers you. K? Now carry on.

Top 3 rebuttals when there is nothing to rebut::

1. Criticism of spelling/gramatical errors

2. Unfounded age estimates

3. Ludicrous threats of personal harm

I was just being honest, sorry you couldn't handle the criticism. You do post daily, and always negative. Do you not realize the level of your safe play, aka negativity? Have you read your own posts? Do you see that on the front page you have started 4 negative threads, not to mention your rampant negativity in threads you didn't start? You're nothing more than a f***ing chimp wearing a whig trying to entertain the rest of us.

Lets get right to the point. I dont give a f*** what i do that angers you. K? Now carry on.

Do understand that when I'm not on this board, you take up 0 seconds of my thought time. You are not important to me whatsoever.

Do understand that when I'm not on this board, you take up 0 seconds of my thought time. You are not important to me whatsoever.

LMAO, yeah and it shows. :rolleyes:

Top 3 rebuttals when there is nothing to rebut::

1.  Criticism of spelling/gramatical errors

2.  Unfounded age estimates

3.  Ludicrous threats of personal harm

I was just being honest, sorry you couldn't handle the criticism.  You do post daily, and always negative.  Do you not realize the level of your safe play, aka negativity?  Have you read your own posts?  Do you see that on the front page you have started 4 negative threads, not to mention your rampant negativity in threads you didn't start?  You're nothing more than a f***ing chimp wearing a whig trying to entertain the rest of us.

LMAO,every one of my threads is truth. Its not my fault you arent able to see it. You wouldnt know a positive person if he or she were standing right in front of you.

LMAO,every one of my threads is truth.  Its not my fault you arent able to see it.  You wouldnt know a positive person if he or she were standing right in front of you.

Do you really think that you're a positive person.

Without a doubt.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'd hope that no reasonable person gets "angered" over anything posted on this board.

I agree with you there. I don't get angry, it's just that I dislike it when people have nothing but complaints.

and there isnt anything to complain about right????? geez us... we just lost one of the most important f***ing games to us and you dont want to see complaining.....wtf......ok everything in the game tonite was hunkey dorey... hows that for positive attitude... you happy with a loss.. i for one am surely not........this game could have been won if our manager was on his toes and made some f***ing good decisions for a change.,..... hes f***ed up most of the season with his tinkering and you expect no one to complain...... heres a few bucks for a new pair of rose colored glasses.... with the fitting end to this season youll need them for the next one..........geez us..........give me one thing to be so f***ing happy about what just happened tonite.......

FYI, there are MANY upon many postive posts and threads started by myself.  If your eyes were open youd see that.  Theyre shut because you were wrong and cant handle that you were wrong.  Both of you.

You can never handle being wrong. You think that you are right in EVERYTHING that you do. You also think that you are better than everyone. That's my problem with you.

You can never handle being wrong.  You think that you are right in EVERYTHING that you do.  You also think that you are better than everyone.  That's my problem with you.

No I dont think that im always right or better than everyone, but i do think that im great.

I agree with you there. I don't get angry, it's just that I dislike it when people have nothing but complaints.

and there isnt anything to complain about right????? geez us... we just lost one of the most important f***ing games to us and you dont want to see complaining.....wtf......ok everything in the game tonite was hunkey dorey... hows that for positive attitude... you happy with a loss.. i for one am surely not........this game could have been won if our manager was on his toes and made some f***ing good decisions for a change.,..... hes f***ed up most of the season with his tinkering and you expect no one to complain...... heres a few bucks for a new pair of rose colored glasses.... with the fitting end to this season youll need them for the next one..........geez us..........give me one thing to be so f***ing happy about what just happened tonite.......

Not at all. I'm pissed as hell right now and I feel like total s***. But with him, this is nothing new. This guy complains ont he tail of a large winning steak.

Not at all. I'm pissed as hell right now and I feel like total s***. But with him, this is nothing new. This guy complains ont he tail of a large winning steak.

LMAO uh dont look for support from her, i had more hope for this team than she did. That just makes her smarter than me.