The "Let It All Out" Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO uh dont look for support from her, i had more hope for this team than she did.  That just makes her smarter than me.

What's the point, or fun, of being hopeless? That doesn't make any sense to me.

Baseball is all about the ups (hopefully more) and the down's.

Baseball is about execution. When i see a team unable to do that, despite loads of talent, Im well aware that theyre not going to go very far. Its called logic. You cant just throw hope into hopeless situations, youre just setting yourself up.

Baseball is about execution.  When i see a team unable to do that, despite loads of talent, Im well aware that theyre not going to go very far.  Its called logic. You cant just throw hope into hopeless situations, youre just setting yourself up.

I understand this now. I've lost nearly all hope, saving a miracle two game winning streak tomorrow and Thursday, but putting people down for having hope is wrong.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'd hope that no reasonable person gets "angered" over anything posted on this board.

After all, we are all fans here and this is for fun.

No reason to argue or get angry.

I agree with you there. I don't get angry, it's just that I dislike it when people have nothing but complaints.

and there isnt anything to complain about right????? geez us... we just lost one of the most important f***ing games to us and you dont want to see complaining.....wtf......ok everything in the game tonite was hunkey dorey... hows that for positive attitude... you happy with a loss.. i for one am surely not........this game could have been won if our manager was on his toes and made some f***ing good decisions for a change.,..... hes f***ed up most of the season with his tinkering and you expect no one to complain...... heres a few bucks for a new pair of rose colored glasses.... with the fitting end to this season youll need them for the next one..........geez us..........give me one thing to be so f***ing happy about what just happened tonite.......

Not at all. I'm pissed as hell right now and I feel like total s***. But with him, this is nothing new. This guy complains ont he tail of a large winning steak.

funny... thats what everyone says about me too.. that i complain about everything even when were winning.....and complain about everyone on the team too......if bmr is negative in your eyes i can only imagine what i am....not that i care mind you.. i speak my mind as everyone else does on the boards... most dont like my opinions, but guess what they are mine and i stick by them.. just as bmr has his and contrary to popular beliefs they are his opinions and he sticks with them.....so like it or not everyone is entitled to say what they think on here.... its just the american way......

Baseball is about execution.  When i see a team unable to do that, despite loads of talent, Im well aware that theyre not going to go very far.  Its called logic. You cant just throw hope into hopeless situations, youre just setting yourself up.

I understand this now. I've lost nearly all hope, saving a miracle two game winning streak tomorrow and Thursday, but putting people down for having hope is wrong.

Yeah probably so. But hopefully youve learned a lesson. I wasnt doing it for my benefit, believe me. :nono

funny... thats what everyone says about me too.. that i complain about everything even when were winning.....and complain about everyone on the team too......if bmr is negative in your eyes i can only imagine what i am....not that i care mind you.. i speak my mind as everyone else does on the boards... most dont like my opinions, but guess what they are mine and i stick by them.. just as bmr has his and contrary to popular beliefs they are his opinions and he sticks with them.....so like it or not everyone is intitled to say what they think on here.... its just the american way......

I agree with you, but the difference in you and him is that you don't put people down. I don't think I've ever seen you insult someone.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I'd hope that no reasonable person gets "angered" over anything posted on this board.

After all, we are all fans here and this is for fun.

No reason to argue or get angry.

I agree with you there. I don't get angry, it's just that I dislike it when people have nothing but complaints.

and there isnt anything to complain about right????? geez us... we just lost one of the most important f***ing games to us and you dont want to see complaining.....wtf......ok everything in the game tonite was hunkey dorey... hows that for positive attitude... you happy with a loss.. i for one am surely not........this game could have been won if our manager was on his toes and made some f***ing good decisions for a change.,..... hes f***ed up most of the season with his tinkering and you expect no one to complain...... heres a few bucks for a new pair of rose colored glasses.... with the fitting end to this season youll need them for the next one..........geez us..........give me one thing to be so f***ing happy about what just happened tonite.......

Not at all. I'm pissed as hell right now and I feel like total s***. But with him, this is nothing new. This guy complains ont he tail of a large winning steak.

LMAO uh dont look for support from her, i had more hope for this team than she did. That just makes her smarter than me.

ha ha ha and dont you foreget it bmr...... :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

funny... thats what everyone says about me too.. that i complain about everything even when were winning.....and complain about everyone on the team too......if bmr is negative in your eyes i can only imagine what i am....not that i care mind you.. i speak my mind as everyone else does on the boards... most dont like my opinions, but guess what they are mine and i stick by them.. just as bmr has his and contrary to popular beliefs they are his opinions and he sticks with them.....so like it or not everyone is intitled to say what they think on here.... its just the american way......

I agree with you, but the difference in you and him is that you don't put people down. I don't think I've ever seen you insult someone.

oh ive insulted folks before.. just ask em.. of course they threw the first stone and far be it from me not to fight back.........i just pick and choose my battles a bit more wisely i guess...... ;)

oh ive insulted folks before.. just ask em.. of course they threw the first stone and far be it from me not to fight back.........i just pick and choose my battles a bit more wisely i guess...... ;)

And there's the difference. I respect people and their opinions, but I don't respect when people insult others for differing opinions.

Yeah probably so. But hopefully youve learned a lesson. I wasnt doing it for my benefit, believe me. :nono

Which lesson would that be?

Think with your eyes, think with your brain, not with your heart. It will save you so much pain, believe me.

Think with your eyes, think with your brain, not with your heart. It will save you so much pain, believe me.

Not bad words of wisdom.... Umlike most of your claims of posters being children, and immature, I for one am. As a 16 year old, emotions and immaturity take over.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Not bad words of wisdom.... Umlike most of your claims of posters being children, and immature, I for one am. As a 16 year old, emotions and immaturity take over.

its called raging hormones.. its ok it will pass ........ ;) nothing wrong with being a bit immature once in a while......its when the immature ones come out casting the first stones that most battles begin........

its called raging hormones.. its ok it will pass ........ ;) nothing wrong with being a bit immature once in a while......its when the immature ones come out casting the first stones that most battles begin........

Tonight is the first stones I've cast, to a light degree. I'm just pissed because tonight is the night that realization has hit me. It sucks....

I know you wont believe this but i love younger people. Ive always felt more comfortable with them. Maybe not as young as you, but still. Anyway, For 13 years I have managed people from age 16-23 mostly. I totally relate and understand. On the other hand, it doesnt do any good to baby people. Sometimes an in your face approach helps. I have dedicated my life to helping others. Ive been doing that for years. Many times it comes back and burns me and those times are when you baby people. In short, I was in your face to protect you in a way. I know you prolly wont believe that, but its true. I can be a dick, but if i help you or one other person realize what i already have learned, it would make me happy. Now bring on the people who wont believe this post, i dont care.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Tonight is the first stones I've cast, to a light degree. I'm just pissed because tonight is the night that realization has hit me. It sucks....

how do they say it... .REALITY BITES......... its ok youll get it one of these days....not everything is roses......if it smells like s*** it usually is......and i could probably toss a million of those out to you but you get the point right....... ;) dont worry were all in this together....this board also doubles as a great psych ward from time to time.... all we need is a good shrink to get us through to the end of the season...... :D

I know you wont believe this but i love younger people. Ive always felt more comfortable with them. Maybe not as young as you, but still. Anyway, For 13 years I have managed people from age 16-23 mostly. I totally relate and understand. On the other hand, it doesnt do any good to baby people. Sometimes an in your face approach helps. I have dedicated my life to helping others. Ive been doing that for years. Many times it comes back and burns me and those times are when you baby people. In short, I was in your face to protect you in a way. I know you prolly wont believe that, but its true. I can be a dick, but if i help you or one other person realize what i already have learned, it would make me happy. Now bring on the people who wont believe this post, i dont care.

What do you mean managin people? What do you do?

I understand where you are coming from, but I'm just curious.

What do you mean managin people? What do you do?

I understand where you are coming from, but I'm just curious.

Retail manager. There is a long story behind it, but id rather not go into that tonight. The sox season virtually ending is bad enough for tonight lol.

how do they say it... .REALITY BITES......... its ok youll get it one of these days....not everything is roses......if it smells like s*** it usually is......and i could probably toss a million of those out to you but you get the point right....... ;)  dont worry were all in this together....this board also doubles as a great psych ward from time to time.... all we need is a good shrink to get us through to the end of the season...... :D

That's what is needed, a salaried shrink to help people. What a job that would be.

It makes me sickt that all my time and struggles, pain and happiness will most likely go for not this year.

how do they say it... .REALITY BITES......... its ok youll get it one of these days....not everything is roses......if it smells like s*** it usually is......and i could probably toss a million of those out to you but you get the point right....... ;)  dont worry were all in this together....this board also doubles as a great psych ward from time to time.... all we need is a good shrink to get us through to the end of the season...... :D

That's what is needed, a salaried shrink to help people. What a job that would be.

It makes me sickt that all my time and struggles, pain and happiness will most likely go for not this year.

okaaaaaaaaaaay. Dude think about what it would be like if you were a sox fan for 30 years. WOuld you be OPTIMISTIC right now? Im sick of these guys losing. The sox are like family to me.

okaaaaaaaaaaay. Dude think about what it would be like if you were a sox fan for 30 years. WOuld you be OPTIMISTIC right now? Im sick of these guys losing. The sox are like family to me.

I can't know for sure, since I've obviously not been around for 30 years, but hypothetically, I think I would be optimistic. In all of your years, how many times have the Sox been this close this late? Discounting 83, 93, 00.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i must be in very sad shape then.. all my time, enegry, heart , soul, and money been going into this team for over 30 something years now ..........im begining to think the only way i see a series is after im long dead and gone and watching it from heaven.. ..... ;)

I can't know for sure, since I've obviously not been around for 30 years, but hypothetically, I think I would be optimistic. In all of your years, how many times have the Sox been this close this late? Discounting 83, 93, 00.

And how many times has it ended in heartbreak? I sat in the stand in 1983, in total shock that , that team was elimated. They had the best team in baseball. This team is similar but wont even make the playoffs. WE HAVE THE TALENT, it makes me sick.