2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:51 PM)
I have absolutely zero confidence in Pace. He traded up when he should have let the player fall to him (I think the Giants hoodwinked the Bears into keeping the Bucs fron taking Apple), and now is trading down when he's going to have a stud fall into his lap.

I wish I was raised something other than a Bears fan.

Lol what? He moved down eight spots and got additional picks. He just mind raped buffalo.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:51 PM)
    I have absolutely zero confidence in Pace. He traded up when he should have let the player fall to him (I think the Giants hoodwinked the Bears into keeping the Bucs fron taking Apple), and now is trading down when he's going to have a stud fall into his lap.

I wish I was raised something other than a Bears fan.

Me too

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:58 PM)
    Well the Bills drafted a better player in the 2nd than the Bears did in the 1st....and that's kind of what this whole song and dance is about in the end.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Log out

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 04:41 PM)
    Yup for one day. Like I said, I'm sure this will be a big story for a few weeks/months and then once the game starts it'll be fine, it's really not going to be as bad as you guys think. But whatever, I guess we'll see.

Completely agree. Though I don't think will even last months. I think it will fade after a couple weeks when some other big NFL news story occurs and everyone forgets.

But really, what a move by the Dolphins. So many teams are going to look back in 5 years and wonder what the hell they were thinking by passing on Tunsil.