2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They have bigger needs than QB. Got absolutely bulldozed by Ty Montgomery, cant make a play in the secondary and the Leno/Massie pairing at OT could use a new player. Falk or Watson should be available in the 2nd, go another direction with #4 overall. I dont know whether that means trading down and picking up another 1st rounder in 2018 or just flat out taking Jonathan Allen or Cam Robinson at #4.

QUOTE (Con te Giolito @ Dec 18, 2016 -> 04:08 PM)
They have bigger needs than QB. Got absolutely bulldozed by Ty Montgomery, cant make a play in the secondary and the Leno/Massie pairing at OT could use a new player. Falk or Watson should be available in the 2nd, go another direction with #4 overall. I dont know whether that means trading down and picking up another 1st rounder in 2018 or just flat out taking Jonathan Allen or Cam Robinson at #4.

Cam Robinson is a late 1st round guy. Possibly not even a 1st rounder.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 19, 2016 -> 09:03 AM)
I really hope the Packers fire Dom Capers at season end. Just an awful run defense. To let someone as bad as Matt Barkley almost beat you is pathetic.

Listen, nobody can stop the Barkley train except bears receivers. So that means you'll need to hire Josh Bellamy as your DC.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Dec 18, 2016 -> 05:34 PM)
I don't get this...why the heck would we want to fire him now?

Yeah, it is really easy to argue that the Bears are a few plays and their starting line up away from the playoffs. They have quite literally given away three games they should have won even with this s*** squad they have had for the last half of the season.

The defense is a legitimate top 10 defense right now, even missing a couple of players.

Give the offense a quarterback, even an OK offensiveline, plus receivers that don't absolutely suck, this is a team that could win 10 games.

Fox has advanced this team a ton in just under two seasons.