2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:32 AM)
He was asked flat out by a reporter if he took money and he said yes.

Right, that press conference wasn't good (I'd fire my agent), but at that point there was already photos of those conversations. He could either a) lie b) not answer question or c) tell truth. He should have done B, but he was in a horrible situation. I'm sure in their media exercises they didn't prep him for a night like that.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:11 AM)
they hustled Tunsil out of that press conference with the quickness when he admitted taking money

As soon as he was asked that question I would have been like "CONFERENCE OVER OKAY THANKS GUYS".

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:06 AM)
Right, that press conference wasn't good (I'd fire my agent), but at that point there was already photos of those conversations. He could either a) lie b) not answer question or c) tell truth. He should have done B, but he was in a horrible situation. I'm sure in their media exercises they didn't prep him for a night like that.

In the end, admitting to taking money won't affect him at all anymore. But it will probably put Ole Miss in a heaping pile of s***.

But again, f*** the NCAA, a kid is just trying to pay some bills.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:14 AM)
In the end, admitting to taking money won't affect him at all anymore. But it will probably put Ole Miss in a heaping pile of s***.

But again, f*** the NCAA, a kid is just trying to pay some bills.

Right. I mean, ole miss suddenly pulling in the top class every year for four years ought to have told the NCAA something.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:19 AM)
So, for the Bears, there are so many players I still like on the board. Excited for 2nd and 3rd round.

Wonder if there is a trade back scenario to get some more picks. A lot of guys on the board are OLB and DL. Could see a massive run on those guys.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:54 AM)
No. Someone had the photos and hacked his account and sent them out as him.

Sorry, I wasn't referring to the photos. I was referring to the admission of the payoffs when someone questioned the validity of the "admission" of taking illegal payoffs.

For every team to pass on Jack, his knee has to be pretty jacked. If teams thought he was gonna play this year, I think someone would have taken him.

Chris Jones, Jarran Reed, or A'Shawn Robinson are my guys,. In that order..... You get a dominate front 3 in front of these LBs and they are gonna do whatever they want. Expect to see Leonard Floyd stunting a lot.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:29 AM)
If myles jack is there though we gotta take him.

Agreed. Even if he only lasts 3-4 years, that is a really good player for that amount of time. A 4 year contract is what a second round pick gets anyway.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 09:47 AM)
For every team to pass on Jack, his knee has to be pretty jacked. If teams thought he was gonna play this year, I think someone would have taken him.

Chris Jones, Jarran Reed, or A'Shawn Robinson are my guys,. In that order..... You get a dominate front 3 in front of these LBs and they are gonna do whatever they want. Expect to see Leonard Floyd stunting a lot.

I really like Bullard, I think he can be our Justin Smith.