2016-2017 NFL Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 06:17 PM)
The one position the Bears have good players at is G. Long and Slausen are fine, this guy serves no f***ing purpose unless they want to move him to RT. We saw how that worked with Long... NOT WELL.

Pace has no plan and has been blindsided so many times by other GM's he's just picking random players. He's overmatched.

McShay said they have done a really good job of managing the draft and they are off to a very good start.

No offense, but you're just throwing s*** at the wall at this point.

I'm asking this being 100% serious. Based on your posts, do you think you'd be better at the GM job than Ryan Pace?

Dude a computer could do a better job than Pace has done. He f***ed up dealing away a 4th to jump New York for a mediocre player, then overcompensated in the 2nd to get that 4th back and watched the Packers (of all teams!) get his guy.

Pace is a clown.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:26 PM)
Dude a computer could do a better job than Pace has done. He f***ed up dealing away a 4th to jump New York for a mediocre player, then overcompensated in the 2nd to get that 4th back and watched the Packers (of all teams!) get his guy.

Pace is a clown.

So yes then?

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:26 PM)

Pace is a clown.

Yes, but that didn't answer the question.

So yes then?

So you're saying yes, you believe you could draft and put a team together better than Pace?

Yes, I could execute Pace's plan better than Pace has. Here's how:

1. Stay at 11, grab the best OT prospect since Joe Thomas.

2. Trade 4th and 2nd to move up and grab Noah Spence

I guess I wouldnt be able to dominate the 4th round the way Pace plans to, but at least the Bears could sleep well knowing they wouldnt have to worry about the LT position until the 2030's.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:31 PM)
Yes, I could execute Pace's plan better than Pace has. Here's how:

1. Stay at 11, grab the best OT prospect since Joe Thomas.

2. Trade 4th and 2nd to move up and grab Noah Spence

I guess I wouldnt be able to dominate the 4th round the way Pace plans to, but at least the Bears could sleep well knowing they wouldnt have to worry about the LT position until the 2030's.

:lol:

Trade 4th and 2nd rounders to who and would they want to do that? You can't just say you'd do,that and assume it s realistic.

This isn't Draft Day with Kevin Costner.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:37 PM)
I guess Ted Larson and Manny Ramirez are feeling even more redundant.

I guess OL depth is redundant, because these guys never get hurt, right?

Trade 4th and 2nd rounders to who and would they want to do that? You can't just say you'd do,that and assume it s realistic.

This isn't Draft Day with Kevin Costner.

Fine... maybe I dont get Spence and have to "settle" for a guy like A'Shawn Robinson who should've been drafted top 20.