3/14 ST game threads

Nuts ! Was hoping to see Avi in the lineup today since he's 0-12 lifetime against Ventura . Figured I might get a better gauge of Avi's new stance against someone he hasn't had success against in the past. Not that one game would mean much or the small sample size of the past AB's but just as a curiosity.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Mar 14, 2016 -> 02:10 PM)
Nuts ! Was hoping to see Avi in the lineup today since he's 0-12 lifetime against Ventura . Figured I might get a better gauge of Avi's new stance against someone he hasn't had success against in the past. Not that one game would mean much or the small sample size of the past AB's but just as a curiosity.

Don't Lawrie and Ventura have some issues with each other?

Leadoff homer by Gordon off of Turner...that's after Ventura K'd the side. Pitching is scary for the Sox right now.

4 hits, 2 runs in the first off of Turner. He's just not very good, IMO and has never put up good peripherals in the majors.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Mar 14, 2016 -> 03:55 PM)
So Danks, Johnson, and Turner are all having pretty bad springs this far.

Cause for concern or relax bruhhhh it's only spring training.

Johnson isnt going to look good in AZ right now, his curve just hangs in that air, with that said I still think he's Gavin Floyd-light which isnt a good thing.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Mar 14, 2016 -> 09:55 PM)
So Danks, Johnson, and Turner are all having pretty bad springs this far.

Cause for concern or relax bruhhhh it's only spring training.

All three just aren't very good to start with