Just now, StrangeSox said:

so weird how absolutely none of this ever happened to Gorsuch

or Alito

or Roberts

or Kennedy

or Souter

or Scalia

or really any non-rapey GOP nominee

This is always my reaction to the more ridiculous conspiracy theory claims.  If the Democrats were so powerful as to be able to create credible allegations from scratch, how come they have never used that power before?  I mean if you can take down a Supreme Court nomination, why not take down Trump?  Or Ryan?  Or anyone else of value?

It is the same reason I believe the 9/11 or Qanon conspiracy stuff is trash.  Sure, the same government who can't build a basic website, or provide basic health care to veterans, is going to be able to put together the most complex and detailed conspiracies in history together, and not have them fall apart through people talking...

Sure.  Ok. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

This is always my reaction to the more ridiculous conspiracy theory claims.  If the Democrats were so powerful as to be able to create credible allegations from scratch, how come they have never used that power before?  I mean if you can take down a Supreme Court nomination, why not take down Trump?  Or Ryan?  Or anyone else of value?

It is the same reason I believe the 9/11 or Qanon conspiracy stuff is trash.  Sure, the same government who can't build a basic website, or provide basic health care to veterans, is going to be able to put together the most complex and detailed conspiracies in history together, and not have them fall apart through people talking...

Sure.  Ok. 

That stuff has devolved into accusations of literal child rape and cannibalism. 

Q supporters are frequently seen at Trump rallies, often right behind Trump.

I think this is pretty important here. Kavanaugh's whole career was doing political dirty work up until he was made a judge. His reaction here is borderline unhinged and lashing out strongly against conspiratorial democratic forces.

In what world could he be trusted to be fair and impartial?

5 minutes ago, StrangeSox said:

More or less. A female friend of his confided her assault to him at one point, which proves

Did she tell him right away? Why didn't she or her loving parents immediately call the police? Must not have been a bad rape. 

Edited by Dick Allen

from his earlier conspiratorial rambling before he began weeping over calendars for five minutes: "Revenge on behalf of the Clintons". Clearly, an impartial man who should be given a seat on the highest court of the land.

And his calendar defenses don't make sense, anyway. He's gone on weekends, and apparently high school students never party during the week in the summer. He had football camp the following week, so of course they'd never party that weekend. What.

Edited by StrangeSox

2 minutes ago, Steve9347 said:

I pulled it up. He's just reading letters from his friends. How relevant. 

you missed a lot of literal crying over calendars and workout routines from the 80's.

I still can't believe he brought up the idea that this is all a conspiracy to get revenge for the Clintons.