Your new Supreme Court nominee is....

southsider2k5

6 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

So Blumenthal basically caught Kavanaugh. It seems that Judge didnt even sign the letter, his lawyer did. That is not an affidavit nor a sworn statement. 

Thats pretty damning, but I doubt many Republicans stand up and against this. Because after this there is no doubt in my mind that even Republican's believe Kavanaugh lied at some point.

Why would they? Under oath , Devil’s Triangle is a drinking game. Boof is farting. All lies. Blatant lies.

27 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

Not sure he has answered a single question asked by a democrat directly 

He said Boofing was farting. A blatant lie.

I was in HS around the same time and boof was a big term then and it meant anal sex. It wouldn’t have been a good look for him to tell the truth there.

Edited by Dick Allen

So Cornyn basically admitted Mitchell got fired because they didn’t like her questioning and didn’t feel she raised certain arguments.  Of course I’m guessing she got fired because of the July 1 entry and her questioning putting together that as a potential day for Ford’s allegations.  I missed a couple senators, did any ask about that?  If not just a terrible job prepping by them.  Especially with his opening statement that it had to have been on a weekend and he was always out of town on weekends. 

1 hour ago, ChiliIrishHammock24 said:

What do you mean?

She knew peoples names who allegedly never met or interacted with her. Its one thing to say Kavanaugh who is a public figure, but how did she successfully name his other drinking buddies if like Kavanaugh said he never met her.

Thats why Republicans pulled the plug on their investigator she was starting to zero in on a specific date on his calendar.

It began to corroborate her story which is why the Republicans never asked him a single real question and instead attacked the process.

The amount of lies yesterday, even on small stuff, was ridiculous. Apparentlysome of his Yale classmates were texting each other discussing the way he portrayed himself as a college student, and how inaccurate it was. The lies about his HS words. These are easy to see lies. And his Trump like behavior....acting like Trump is becoming a thing. Lindsay Graham is doing the same fucking thing. Act like Trump. It works . People that buy this as strength should be ashamed. 

26 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

American bar association now asking for a full investigation.

It wont mean anything, but i think most reasonable attorneys have serious questions about his truthfulness after yesterdays performance.

There is no question he lied. Even about small stuff. I can't get over boof. Boof was anal sex. Back then it was common to call your friends gay or a f** as a way to tease. Boof was used along those lines. I would imagine  that is how he used it l. It probably was innocent and at the time, wasn't as wrong as it would be now. I used those terms and am sorry if I ever offended anyone. It was more being naive than being mean. It was pretty common. You would hear it hundreds of times a week easy.  But calling it a fart was clearly a lie, and he was under oath. He definitely lied about Devil's Triangle. the FFFFFFourth of July I could never confirm was a lie, but chances are, as back in the day, a similar line to the one Avanatti said what the 6 F's stood for was used, it was 4 f's with finger and french being left out, So that  was most likeley a lie. So how could anything else be considered truth?

If he lied under oath, no matter how small he may have thought it was, it should DQ him from the Supreme Court. 

Edited by Dick Allen

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

There is no question he lied. Even about small stuff. I can't get over boof. Boof was anal sex. Back then it was common to call your friends gay or a f** as a way to tease. Boof was used along those lines. I would imagine  that is how he used it l. It probably was innocent and at the time, wasn't as wrong as it would be now. I used those terms and am sorry if I ever offended anyone. It was more being naive than being mean. It was pretty common. You would hear it hundreds of times a week easy.  But calling it a fart was clearly a lie, and he was under oath. He definitely lied about Devil's Triangle. the FFFFFFourth of July I could never confirm was a lie, but chances are, as back in the day, a similar line to the one Avanatti said were the 6 F's stood for was used, it was 4 f's with finger and french being left out, it was a lie. So how could anything else be considered truth?

If he lied under oath, no matter how small he may have thought it was, it should DQ him from the Supreme Court. 

You also have things like basically saying he only drank on weekends when his July 1 entry clearly indicates otherwise (how no one called him out for that is beyond me).

I just wish there was a way to get to these undecides and show them how much he lied. If that is OK, our country is in a lot bigger trouble than just the growing divide between the two political parties.

The republicans impeached Clinton for lying under oath. Treat Kavanaugh the same way, or quit saying Dems made this political. They basically fired the person they hired yesterday when they were getting closer to the truth, and stopped asking this nominee questions, just feeling sorry for all he had to go through just because he probably sexually assaulted someone in the 80s. Of course they didn't say anything to the victim.

Edited by Dick Allen

5 minutes ago, whitesoxfan99 said:

You also have things like basically saying he only drank on weekends when his July 1 entry clearly indicates otherwise (how no one called him out for that is beyond me).

Democrats were too busy laying the foundation for their next political aspiration.

Only Blumenthal went after the facts and if he had more time i think he would have caught Kavanaugh.

They should have hired a prosecutor.

17 minutes ago, Soxbadger said:

Democrats were too busy laying the foundation for their next political aspiration.

Only Blumenthal went after the facts and if he had more time i think he would have caught Kavanaugh.

They should have hired a prosecutor.

This is exactly correct. This nomination would be over right now.