Take the Twins +100 Moneyline tonight

brijames

The twinkies smell blood and know with a win tonight the race is over. Look for them to jump all over Garland early and not look back. I look for the Sox to really go in the tank after last nights loss. This is not a team but a group of individuals. Teams pull together and fight as one in times like these, kinda like your seeing from the Twin's. Given any excuse to throw in the towel and this group will take it. As someone in another post mentioned the Twins were ripe for the taking all year long. The Sox could of pulled away and had this thing clinched right now. But instead they lose 8 games to the Tigers and let the Twins stay close until they got there stuff together and now smell yet another Division title. The Sox may have more individual talent but their not even close to being the TEAM the Twins are.

The twinkies smell blood and know with a win tonight the race is over. Look for them to jump all over Garland early and not look back. I look for the Sox to really go in the tank after last nights loss. This is not a team but a group of individuals. Teams pull together and fight as one in times like these, kinda like your seeing from the Twin's. Given any excuse to throw in the towel and this group will take it. As someone in another post mentioned the Twins were ripe for the taking all year long. The Sox could of pulled away and had this thing clinched right now. But instead they lose 8 games to the Tigers and let the Twins stay close until they got there stuff together and now smell yet another Division title. The Sox may have more individual talent but their not even close to being the TEAM the Twins are.

Ya know what.. just cause you posted this I am betting the Sox to win. :P

In a world of twisted reverse psychology, I only play against the White Sox. In the last week I am up a little over $400. $150 on the Twin this eve would be a good $225 to lose. The cub cost me $350 and mixed with the sweep of the Twins I was in a little hole but it was well worth it. I do have $50 on the Twins at 5 to 1 for the division. Made the bet around teh break. I also have the $25 on the cub to win their division at around 10 to 1.

If nothing else the Sox are as predictable as the sun rising in the east. what amazes me is all the die hards who don't have a friggin clue how much this team lacks any kind of chemistry or heart . Im so sick of hearing about their so called talent. When is the last time this talented group won a game that meant something. You watch the back stabbing and quitting that happens the rest of the way now. These guys could care less if they win a title or not. Those of you who worship the ground they walk on and wear their jerseys and build online shrines to them really need to wake up and realise they could give a crap about you or winning. They are making their golf plans for the winter and cashing their checks. This team will finish .500 or worse.

If nothing else the Sox are as predictable as the sun rising in the east. what amazes me is all the die hards who don't have a friggin clue how much this team lacks any kind of chemistry or heart . Im so sick of hearing about their so called talent. When is the last time this talented group won a game that meant something. You watch the back stabbing and quitting that happens the rest of the way now. These guys could care less if they win a title or not. Those of you who worship the ground they walk on and wear their jerseys and build online shrines to them really need to wake up and realise they could give a crap about you or winning. They are making their golf plans for the winter and cashing their checks. This team will finish .500 or worse.

Saturday and Sunday in Boston were the last two games that they won that actually meant something. Thanks for the exaggeration though.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Saturday and Sunday in Boston were the last two games that they won that actually meant something.  Thanks for the exaggeration though.

hmm your slackin mmmmmbeer.. you didnt call him negative or say he wasnt a true fan............ :nono shame shame.....no treats for you tonite......

hmm your slackin mmmmmbeer.. you didnt call him negative or say he wasnt a true fan............ :nono shame shame.....no treats for you tonite......

nah, can't blast any negativity this evening sister.....BMR :fyou was the brunt of my frustration yesterday evening and tonight I think we're ALL feeling a bit in shock after having to watch 40,000 fishermen and fat women with bad perms shaking their homer hankees and inadvertently showing us all their underarms jiggling like raw dough or jello. Looked like a teacher I used to have in high school...i wanted to puke everytime she got to writing on the chalk board and her flabby underarms would bounce around :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

Guest hotsoxchick1
nah, can't blast any negativity this evening sister.....BMR :fyou  was the brunt of my frustration yesterday evening and tonight I think we're ALL feeling a bit in shock after having to watch 40,000 fishermen and fat women with bad perms shaking their homer hankees and inadvertently showing us all their underarms jiggling like raw dough or jello.  Looked like a teacher I used to have in high school...i wanted to puke everytime she got to writing on the chalk board and her flabby underarms would bounce around  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke

im not shocked...i was expecting this......remember....... ;)

nah, can't blast any negativity this evening sister.....BMR :fyou  was the brunt of my frustration yesterday evening and tonight I think we're ALL feeling a bit in shock after having to watch 40,000 fishermen and fat women with bad perms shaking their homer hankees and inadvertently showing us all their underarms jiggling like raw dough or jello.  Looked like a teacher I used to have in high school...i wanted to puke everytime she got to writing on the chalk board and her flabby underarms would bounce around  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke  :puke

Yeah that bmr, hes always right, so im jealous and dont like him. LMFAO!!!!!! :rolleyes: :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :snr

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think that you're jealous of the Twins, Yankees, Cubs, Astros, A's, Braves, and Giants fans while the rest of us are content rooting for the team that we've always loved, win or lose.

:huh: .. of course id be jealous of them because their team is going to go somewhere while mine is not... why wouldnt someone be jealous of that..... :huh:

I think that you're jealous of the Twins, Yankees, Cubs, Astros, A's, Braves, and Giants fans while the rest of us are content rooting for the team that we've always loved, win or lose.

WHy yes, Yes I am. I would love to be rooting for a winner. Unfortunately, I am a loyal fan........ :rolleyes: