Final Four

Go Heels Go!! I'm psyched for this final four. Haven't had to run through a gauntlet but they've handled who they've played fairly well. Saltiest fan base right now? Kansas lol.

My bracket wasn't great but I had Arkansas Little Rock in that upset, I have UNC over Oklahoma 86-82 in the title game.

Found this breakdown of roads to the national title. If UNC wins, it will be the third easiest tourney run ever (by seed). Where as Villanova would have the second toughest if they win.

Found it interesting that Kemba Walker UCONN had the toughest given how fluky that felt

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/2016-ncaa-...y-highest-seeds

The weird thing is OU beat Villanova by 23 in December.

No resemblance of that game. As an OU fan (dad went there), no heartbreak with this one...compared to Danny and the Miracles when we owned the Jayhawks all season long until the championship game almost 30 years ago.

Guess the Hawkeyes getting demolished doesn't seem so bad either now, since Villanova took Miami and OU to the woodshed as well.

TBS couldn't have asked for two more terrible games from an audience standpoint. Usually you get at least one competitive game out of the two.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 07:41 AM)
Coming in, this tournament looked pretty wide open set for a lot of excitement, but it has been one of the most boring I can remember.

First week was pretty fantastic, Northern Iowa for two different reasons, tons of quality games, etc. Definitely dissipated a bit after

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 4, 2016 -> 04:14 PM)
First week was pretty fantastic, Northern Iowa for two different reasons, tons of quality games, etc. Definitely dissipated a bit after

This. There were some great games and weekends the first four days of the tourney. After getting to the sweet 16, not so much.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 5, 2016 -> 04:24 AM)
That was pathetic. Nova has gotten a ridiculous amount of calls tonight. Hard for me to feel bad for UNC since they've been on the other end of this a ton of times.

Happened to land on UNC team stream...Haywood going nuts about refs

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 4, 2016 -> 10:39 PM)
And how does no one guard Jenkins there? I have no f***ing clue what the hell UNC was doing defensively on that last play. No one ever picks up Jenkins at any point. Just pathetic.

Nobody is going to ever confuse Roy as a gameday coach. He recruits, gets the team in his system, and then prays on gameday and saves his timeouts to sell on the black market.