**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

First amazing sign behind the spanish announce table: "R-Truth thinks this is Summer Slam"

lol

First match of the night, IC LAdder match. I reallllllly hope Sami Zyan wins this. He is Awesome. Owens is great too.

Ryder is getting a lot of buzz as a possible sleeper.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sami Zyan early winner for wrestlemania weekend MVP.

Just absolute amazing performance on Friday night and so far, brilliant tonight.

He's made me a huge fan.

On a side note: These overgrouped ladder matches are just mere spot fests. EXCELLENT starters for a ppv, but for the IC title, I wish it would have been a 1on1 ladder match or straight up 1on1 between owens and Zyan or soemthing.

Nonetheless, this is a fantastic match, and really has me excited for the PPV.

So far, everything has been on point sans the Dudleys vs. Uso's.

oh my god, the ladder breaking on star dust was absolutely intense. Sincara plashing cody rhodes through the ladder, oh my god.

oh my god, Zyan's move on owens on the ladder was INTENSE.

Holy s***, thought Zyan was SURE goign to win there after that move on owens.

Ryder wins...

well, that was intense...

I think the wrong guy wins, but what a hell of a match.

ZYAN = MVP of the weekend. Owens was incredible.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 06:40 PM)
I kind of got goosebumps when Ryder won. Felt authentic. Hope he gets a long run.

Same. Great move putting the title on him. Great moment for him.

I also think this Styles/Jericho match is going on too long. These guys are gassed at the end of this match.

The match I was most looking forward to: Y2J vs. AJ STYLES.

Love both of these competitors. Hopeful that they put on a great match.

5 minutes in, so far enjoyable.

I think Michael Cole butchered that announcement for the off the top rope move. AJ Styles clearly put the move into a face first assault.

Chris jericho reverses the flying punch into a code breaker (although it looked messy), to win the match.

I got the outcome wrong, here. I think it was a bad idea to have Jericho win, even tho it was maybe a bit more surprising to have him win.

Match itself was good, but not as great as it could be. Some minor botches and I don't feel AJ Styles was allowed to go all out or put on more of a show, it seems.

I don't understand why the Tag Team Champions aren't putting their titles on the line at wrestlemania. Instead, we get the 6-man match here.

Sure, it's likely all about getting as many people on the show as they could... but it hurts the integrity of the 'sport.' Not that that has really mattered to WWE.

LON wins, another spot where I guessed wrong.

Not sure WHY they won, not sure why the titles weren't on the line, not sure why they took Barrett out.

Worst match of the night so far (worse then the Dudley's match).

Once again, it is puzzling to me why they did not combine the two bad tag matches in some form to make a tag title four way elimination or some sort. Would have had a slightly better result.

Dud of a match and killed the atmosphere a bit.

s*** like that is what eventually kills the wwe.

But the fans marked out like crazy.

I'm more upset about how the match was actually booked and the winner of the past two bouts.

Jericho beats styles which makes NO god damn sense.

New Day loses to LON which, apart from being a basic Raw match, is upsetting.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Apr 4, 2016 -> 01:24 AM)
s*** like that is what eventually kills the wwe.

But the fans marked out like crazy.

I'm more upset about how the match was actually booked and the winner of the past two bouts.

Jericho beats styles which makes NO god damn sense.

New Day loses to LON which, apart from being a basic Raw match, is upsetting.

No one will remember who won that match in ten days. Fans will remember those 3 guys coming out at the end for the next decade.

Lesnar vs. Ambrose, an average match.

Nothing special.

That is unfortunate as it was looking pretty good until they finished it with one F5 on the chairs... poor decision. Ambrose looked ok, but wasn't anything spectacular, should have basically killed him to pin him.