**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 5, 2016 -> 07:01 PM)
I'm guessing Phil Brooks.

I'd bet they do something with Ronda too but who knows.

They've already reached out to Paige VanZant about doing something at Summerslam. Makes sense, attractive and she was a finalist on Dancing With the Stars, which still gets good ratings. Saw report on f4wonline

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 6, 2016 -> 09:01 PM)
I liked the Styles-Cena stuff a lot(John is so damn good when he wants to be serious) but besides that not too exciting so far.

Styles can't cut a promo to save his life. Also, he and Anderson look really small. They need more guys in The Club, they're just not very imposing at all

Is Balor a good talker? Who else do they have in NXT who would be a logical fit in their group? Right now, The Club is doing nothing for me.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:53 AM)
Styles can't cut a promo to save his life. Also, he and Anderson look really small. They need more guys in The Club, they're just not very imposing at all

Is Balor a good talker? Who else do they have in NXT who would be a logical fit in their group? Right now, The Club is doing nothing for me.

They made The Club look like s*** when they came in. They never should've lost one match to the Usos. They put them in a hole, image wise.

Balor is a pretty bad talker as well. AJ needs to go over Cena, otherwise that group continues to be in a hole. WWE booking strikes again.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 01:23 PM)
They made The Club look like s*** when they came in. They never should've lost one match to the Usos. They put them in a hole, image wise.

Balor is a pretty bad talker as well. AJ needs to go over Cena, otherwise that group continues to be in a hole. WWE booking strikes again.

I wonder if they will mix up the usual Cena feud script. It was interesting that Styles addressed it in the promo.

The Club shouldn't have lost to anyone for months if WWE really wanted to build them up.

NXT Takeover: The End tonight. Not their best card on paper but they always deliver. There's something about a big live show on a Wednesday that interests me as well.

20160603_NXT_TheEnd_TuneIn_tonight--c821

NXT Championship match inside a steel cage for the first time in NXT history.

Samoa Joe © vs Finn Balor

20160602_1920x1080_NXTTakeover_match_Asu

NXT Women's Championship

Asuka © vs Nia Jax

**Nia Jax is horrible but she's the Rock's cousin so they'll push her. I think she may win with Asuka and Bayley possibly both being called up.

20160602_1920x1080_NXTTakeover_match_Alp

NXT Tag Team Championship

American Alpha © vs The Revival

20160602_1920x1080_NXTTakeover_match_Nak

Shinske Nakamura vs Austin Aries

**Aries needs a great match to win me over since my opinion is the only one that counts.

20160602_1920x1080_NXTTakeover_match_Tye

The debut of Andrade "Cien" Almas vs. Tye Dillinger

**Don't know what Alas is like. Never watched CMLL

Apparently Billy Pumpkin decided he had too much money, so he figured he would become a minority owner in TNA while allowing Dixie to continue mismanaging the fed.

I'll give her this much, she has kept the company barely alive and on some kind of TV way longer than I thought she could.

She must be a hell of a salesperson. Too bad she can't hire the correct people to make the company interesting or profitable.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:11 PM)
So is this New Day/Enzo & Cass thing on Raw now good and I just don't get it?

Because this is pretty horrible to me.

I didn't see it yet but it seems to be getting praised by most people. You seem to have some differing opinions(and I don't mean that in a bad way at all) than a lot of people I talk to or read or what not.

Enzo and Cass just remind me of the New Age Outlaws, and not in a good way.

They have their catchphrases that people like to yell along with, but the other things they say come off really corny and rehearsed to me.

Edited by The Critic

Anyone else follow Vader on Twitter. He won't let this Ricochet/Ospreay thing go and is threatening everyone on Twitter by accident because he doesn't understand how the site works. It's kinda funny.