**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 08:55 PM)
Kevin Owens is fantastic at everything.

Fixed.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)
TNA viewership up over 25% for the final deletion. And the Internet won't stfu about it. Guess I got to watch it.

Yup, you got to.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 08:22 PM)
Can honestly say I have no interest in Brock-Orton at all but it sounds like others certainly do.

Go watch Final Deletion again.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)
TNA viewership up over 25% for the final deletion. And the Internet won't stfu about it. Guess I got to watch it.

They won't stfu about it probably because it was so stupid. Can't believe WWE is going to try and copy it with Wyatt's vs New Day.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 09:23 PM)
Go watch Final Deletion again. ��

They won't stfu about it probably because it was so stupid. Can't believe WWE is going to try and copy it with Wyatt's vs New Day.

It was pretty much universally loved. I know you don't like this type of stuff but you're in the minority opinion on this one.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 11:37 PM)
It was pretty much universally loved. I know you don't like this type of stuff but you're in the minority opinion on this one.

My opinion is so important, it's the majority.

Broken Matt Hardy is the only interesting version of Matt Hardy to ever exist. He's still horrible, but it's as if he has embraced his own awfulness.

His facial expressions are insanely great and he couldn't decide which accent to use so he decided to use all of them.

The match itself was junk, but it was entertaining junk. I wonder when Jeff Hardy forgot how to jump onto a table. He never hits them clean anymore.

I don't know where they go from here, but you'd assume Jeff....oops, I mean BROTHER NEEEEEROOOoooo.... has to eventually triumph.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jul 8, 2016 -> 11:38 AM)
Broken Matt Hardy is the only interesting version of Matt Hardy to ever exist. He's still horrible, but it's as if he has embraced his own awfulness.

His facial expressions are insanely great and he couldn't decide which accent to use so he decided to use all of them.

The match itself was junk, but it was entertaining junk. I wonder when Jeff Hardy forgot how to jump onto a table. He never hits them clean anymore.

I don't know where they go from here, but you'd assume Jeff....oops, I mean BROTHER NEEEEEROOOoooo.... has to eventually triumph.

He got deleted! That swanton off the tree looked like the most paintful thing ever, he just completely whiffed. Guess I wouldn't be surprised if Willow comes back but who knows.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 8, 2016 -> 11:46 AM)
Matt Hardy V1 was entertaining. He was red hot when he returned in 2005 after being released but WWE whiffed on the opportunity.

The stuff with Edge was great but it was also real life stuff and it was Edge so it couldn't not be good.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 8, 2016 -> 11:51 AM)
The stuff with Edge was great but it was also real life stuff and it was Edge so it couldn't not be good.

They had great matches and heat but the moment Vince brought Matt out in the limo on Raw, it hurt. He was no longer the outsider running in for vengeance.

Then they threw him on Smackdown and wasted his momentum.

I kept waiting for some surprise return or announcement but the only redeeming part of the segment was Steph. As usual.

Can't wait to hear the Commissioners name their GM, who in turn have to name their secretary's, who in turn name their personal assistants.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jul 12, 2016 -> 12:36 PM)
Hm. I've never thought Bryan was bad on the mic

He was rough when he first came to the E but improved dramatically as he went on. No one is ever going to confuse him with one of the greats but he became pretty darn solid in his last 2-3 years there. He's also fantastic in comedy sketches so I think he'd be a pretty entertaining gm.

Six people/teams can be called up from NXT, who do you guys think will get the call?

Finn and Alpha for sure. You'd think Bayley but who knows. I'm hoping her and Alexa for the women. Nakamura maybe? Brian mentioned Dillinger which I think might be a good call. Not really sure though.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 19, 2016 -> 03:09 AM)
Who let fathom ref the main event?!?

And they reverse the decision on the network afterwards?!? LOL.

If they were planning on putting Rollins and Ambrose on separate shows in the draft tonight, then the "controversial finish" might have made some sense, giving each guy one of the big titles in the split. But the post-show reversal that most people aren't even going to see ruins that.