**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 1, 2016 -> 09:43 PM)
I loved the opening segment. It was stupid and really made no sense but I thought it was super fun. But just like anything with Enzo I get if its not someone's thing.

Even if people didn't like it, at least it was different from usual opening segments. Gave girls another shot even though Sasha got tongue tied a few times.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 2, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
That Eva debut was just awesome, haha. She's going to get nuclear heat.

Even if she's garbage in the ring, I'm putting their women belt on her right away. Leave it on her. Everyone hates her. It's great.

I can't stand Eva but the voice over in her entrance is the best thing ever. And this is also a perfect gimmick for her if they're just going to have her come out and fake injuries for a while, pretty genius actually.

The Styles-Cena stuff was great, the only problem I have with it is that it's basically every Cena story in every Cena feud but whatever, still well done. Ziggles and Ambrose were both great tonight too. When Dean gets serious he's still fantastic on the mic and Ziggler with an edge is much better than whatever the f*** he's been the last few years. I'm at least a little interested in that feud now, compared to not at all like how I was at the end of last week.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 11, 2016 -> 03:33 PM)
Hearing Orton to Raw in trade for Owens and Cesaro may be in the works.

Foley should get fired for that deal. And Bryan would have redeemed himself with one trade.

Still real to me.

Edited by Rowand44