**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 1, 2017 -> 10:10 AM)
Seth Rollins hurt. Left arena on crutches and will go further evaluation this week. Makes me think they're worried about the ACL again. Man that would suck it what has been basically a 5 month build up.

Those knee injuries always nag. I know from experience. Hope it's just story line but now I'm wondering that him being pulled from the Rumble was because of this.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 1, 2017 -> 11:10 AM)
Seth Rollins hurt. Left arena on crutches and will go further evaluation this week. Makes me think they're worried about the ACL again. Man that would suck it what has been basically a 5 month build up.

Seems like a work to me TBH

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 1, 2017 -> 11:10 AM)
Meltzer was reporting it so I don't think so. Rollins also posted pics of himself in the hospital

If true, I'm sure Samoa Joe just earned himself another stint in NXT for injuring a main roster star, even if he had nothing to do with it. Which would be ironic because Rollins injures everyone.

Yeah, Torch is reporting he's going to miss significant time now.

This has gotta be a Shoot.

If I were Joe, however, I'd keep my mouth shut...cuz I'm sure he's gonna get punished for that, fluke or not.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 1, 2017 -> 12:55 PM)
That stuff is a way to keep the story going through the injury. Wouldn't be surprised if Hunter told Joe directly to tweet about it.

I'm sure that's what happened, but let's see how Vince reacts to it...that's a lot of build up for nothing.

I've been living under a rock and only found out about the Rollins news earlier today. I'm a bit sadden by this, I was hoping Seth would become the guy on Raw after Punk left and DB retired.

My thoughts on the aftermath:

- It's extremely ironic that the angle is built on Triple H losing trust on Rollins after his injury, when the time finally comes for confrontation, Seth reinjures himself right away.

- I think we've seen the last of Seth Rollins as a main eventer, at least for a couple years until he proves himself again. He's already been passed by Finn, KO and Reigns as the face of Raw since his return. In ring-wise, he's also cut back the high flying moves from his arsenal since his return , no longer doing Phoenix Splash or the over the top rope dive outside the ring. The latest injury could limit his movesets even more.

- Rewatched the spot that supposedly blew out Seth's knee, I've seen the Coquina Clutch many times before but that was definitely a more reckless attempt at the move. Rollins was still turning from side to side to escape and Joe pulled him down with full force before Rollins gained center of gravity.

- Not sure where they go with Joe and Triple H now for the next two PPV's.

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Feb 2, 2017 -> 05:49 PM)
I've been living under a rock and only found out about the Rollins news earlier today. I'm a bit sadden by this, I was hoping Seth would become the guy on Raw after Punk left and DB retired.

My thoughts on the aftermath:

- It's extremely ironic that the angle is built on Triple H losing trust on Rollins after his injury, when the time finally comes for confrontation, Seth reinjures himself right away.

- I think we've seen the last of Seth Rollins as a main eventer, at least for a couple years until he proves himself again. He's already been passed by Finn, KO and Reigns as the face of Raw since his return. In ring-wise, he's also cut back the high flying moves from his arsenal since his return , no longer doing Phoenix Splash or the over the top rope dive outside the ring. The latest injury could limit his movesets even more.

- Rewatched the spot that supposedly blew out Seth's knee, I've seen the Coquina Clutch many times before but that was definitely a more reckless attempt at the move. Rollins was still turning from side to side to escape and Joe pulled him down with full force before Rollins gained center of gravity.

- Not sure where they go with Joe and Triple H now for the next two PPV's.

Current rumor is moving Joe to Smackdown to feud with Cena.

Who knows if that'll happen or not, but it appears to be being discussed.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Feb 3, 2017 -> 06:31 AM)
Current rumor is moving Joe to Smackdown to feud with Cena.

Who knows if that'll happen or not, but it appears to be being discussed.

Reading Seth's latest tweets, it looks like he wants to return in time for WM to face Triple H. I honestly think they should have sent Joe to SD to begin with, especially with Naka staying in NXT for a while.

Maybe they'll switch Shane over to Hunter now(if Seth can't go by Mania) as that would make too much sense. I couldn't care less about that match but if it keeps Shane away from AJ then count me in.

Edited by Rowand44