**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

Rollins had major knee surgery 6 months ago, how the hell is he back? What a beast..

Also, im not a huge Roman hater but come on.. A styles clash, followed by a styles clash on a chair, followed by 4-5 chair shots and somehow RIGHT after that Cenas his way to another win..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 22, 2016 -> 10:13 PM)
Haven't you heard??? ROMAN SUCKS AND CANT WRESTLE!!!

Despite have great matches, like you said.

I don't think anyone out there believes that Roman can't work. He's made himself into a very good worker, it's literally everything else about pro wrestling that he's not very good at. When you're going to be Samoan Cena the fact that you can't talk is going to bother people.

QUOTE (TRU @ May 23, 2016 -> 11:33 AM)
Rollins had major knee surgery 6 months ago, how the hell is he back? What a beast..

Also, im not a huge Roman hater but come on.. A styles clash, followed by a styles clash on a chair, followed by 4-5 chair shots and somehow RIGHT after that Cenas his way to another win..

Some of these guys really are super human. I'm pumped that Seth is back.

QUOTE (TRU @ May 23, 2016 -> 09:33 AM)

Those hardcore crossfitters are nuts. Has it only been 6 months? Yikes. Feels like longer.

I think the one Uso was suppose to distract AJ more after the clash on the chair to make it look like Roman had time to recover but was a weak effort.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 25, 2016 -> 08:04 AM)
Variety is reporting Smackdown is going live and the brand split is back.

The network sent a push notification as well. It will be on Tuesdays now as well.

What is interesting is it starts July 19th. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that is when the Cruiserweight tourney begins as well. I wonder if the "Distinct roster"(what the push notification said) will be an all Cruiserweight brand?

Edit...I'm wrong, Cruiserweight thing starts July 13th.....

Edited by scs787

I'm intrigued. There's so much talent under the wwe umbrella that this could be amazing or it could fall on it's face as well. Very interested to see how the rosters are split and who immediately is called up from nxt and what this does to nxt in general.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 25, 2016 -> 11:37 AM)
I'm intrigued. There's so much talent under the wwe umbrella that this could be amazing or it could fall on it's face as well. Very interested to see how the rosters are split and who immediately is called up from nxt and what this does to nxt in general.

The draft would be a great day for Finn Balor to debut imo.

Watching NXT. If wwe wanted a monster woman wrestler, just sign awesome Kong. I can't watch nia JAX. Rock must've held them hostage to sign her. She's so boring.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 28, 2016 -> 08:31 AM)
Watching NXT. If wwe wanted a monster woman wrestler, just sign awesome Kong. I can't watch nia JAX. Rock must've held them hostage to sign her. She's so boring.

Way too many relatives of the Rock cashing checks.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 30, 2016 -> 09:12 PM)
Holy s*** at that swerve! Perhaps I should have seen that coming but wow that really took me by surprise for whatever reason.

Styles vs Cena has phenomenal potential. Love it.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 30, 2016 -> 09:12 PM)
Holy s*** at that swerve! Perhaps I should have seen that coming but wow that really took me by surprise for whatever reason.

I didn't see it coming at all. That was fantastic.

Cena/Styles segment was the only good segment last night. The 6 man was food but why does there have to be a clean pin? Just do a DQ or something. Make guys look strong going into ladder match.

Also sucks AJ will have to put Cena over now after losing two straight to Reigns.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 30, 2016 -> 11:37 PM)
Rollins special was awesome

Very cool stuff.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 30, 2016 -> 10:57 PM)
I didn't see the commercial but I guess there's a little "suplex city" line somewhere in the Goldberg s*** today. Hopefully that's not any type of foreshadowing.

It's in the reflection of the window as he is in the car riding. It's just a game promo. Doubt we'll ever see Goldberg wrestle anytime soon. Feels different than the Sting situation.

Hopefully I don't "Gregg" this.

Cody is going to be wrestling in Evolve as well as the other stuff he does. Kind of interesting considering Evolve has been working with WWE. He also fits in perfectly with the EC3 and Galloway storyline. Could be really fun stuff to watch.

He's also wrestling Angle too.

Edited by Rowand44