**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

WWE signed Tommy End. One of my favorite guys still out there. I believe he was on that Evolve show that whichever one of you went to.

Trips keeps replenishing the farm system. End, Sabre, Ibushi, and I'm sure there will be more guys in the cruiserweight tourney who will step up.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 09:26 PM)
Of course Ambrose wins. What a horrible, horrible PPV so far.

Ha AJ-Cena and MITB were good to really good, don't let your hatred of Ambrose blind that. We all knew it was a top heavy card going in.

QUOTE (TheCut87 @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 08:58 PM)
Saw the interference coming a mile away, but hey I'll take any cena loss. Really surprised Vince didn't put his golden boy on top. I'm sure that'll come next ppv tho.

He'll get the next two.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 03:46 AM)
Ha AJ-Cena and MITB were good to really good, don't let your hatred of Ambrose blind that. We all knew it was a top heavy card going in.

Liked the Cena match until the very end. Was very disappointed by the ladder match. Way too much stalling it felt like. Owens and Cesaro were of course the two best in it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 10:34 PM)
BTW, another match where Reigns had some great moves in the ring.

What great moves though? Every time he's in the ring he's done the same. I saw nothing different in his performance tonight.

Ahhhh, another good Roman match and haters come out in denial. Get over it.

Maybe Seth vs Roman at BG for #1 contender and ends in double dq. Triple threat at Ss after?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 20, 2016 -> 04:35 AM)
What great moves though? Every time he's in the ring he's done the same. I saw nothing different in his performance tonight.

Two fantastic power bombs and great job of taking the pedigree off a spear.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 19, 2016 -> 10:44 PM)
Ahhhh, another good Roman match and haters come out in denial. Get over it.

Maybe Seth vs Roman at BG for #1 contender and ends in double dq. Triple threat at Ss after?

Yep, Roman has been solid in the ring for awhile. I like him as a wrestler a lot more than Ambrose. In fact I'm with fathom in my hatred for Dean. He's not very good.

I can see it playing out that way, but then who gets Dean at BG?