**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 02:36 PM)
Did anyone last night that New Day mentioned "skeet" and then Big E made the universal "jerking off" sign? I'm kind of surprised more isn't being made of it.

What's "skeet"?

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 02:36 PM)
Did anyone last night that New Day mentioned "skeet" and then Big E made the universal "jerking off" sign? I'm kind of surprised more isn't being made of it.

They do stuff like that all the time so at this point it's kind of just whatever. I laughed at the skeet line though.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 04:09 PM)
Rollins winning clean makes so much more sense. What doesn't make any sense at all is booking the Shield 3 way for the biggest throwaway ppv of the year when Roman isn't even around to build it.

Agreed. Could've had Seth win via count out because Roman was too hurt to get back in the ring.

If they're doing 3 way at BG and wasting, I wonder if they're hoping Brock wins UFC and put him in SummerSlam main event.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 06:30 PM)
When Jericho says stupid idiot, i crack up. It's hilarious the way he says it, and I pictured it that's how you said it.

It was my intention. I always wait for it and love it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2016 -> 05:21 PM)
Agreed. Could've had Seth win via count out because Roman was too hurt to get back in the ring.

If they're doing 3 way at BG and wasting, I wonder if they're hoping Brock wins UFC and put him in SummerSlam main event.

Well, if I was WWE my first hope wouldn't be Brock winning, it would be Mark Hunt not severely injuring him, be it physical or reputation.

Orton, Jeff Hardy and Mysterio have all had failures and still got pushed, if Roman is still Vince's guy, this will be a blip on the radar

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 09:33 AM)
Well, if I was WWE my first hope wouldn't be Brock winning, it would be Mark Hunt not severely injuring him, be it physical or reputation.

Orton, Jeff Hardy and Mysterio have all had failures and still got pushed, if Roman is still Vince's guy, this will be a blip on the radar

I think it's different when Roman is supposed to be...excuse me here but The Guy for the company. I think it's going to be hard to completely stay away from this stuff if he goes on good morning america or the today show or whatever with this hovering over him but we'll see.

Anywho, Mauro and Daniel Bryan are going to be calling the Cruiserweight Classic so that's pretty awesome.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 09:56 AM)
I think it's different when Roman is supposed to be...excuse me here but The Guy for the company. I think it's going to be hard to completely stay away from this stuff if he goes on good morning america or the today show or whatever with this hovering over him but we'll see.

Anywho, Mauro and Daniel Bryan are going to be calling the Cruiserweight Classic so that's pretty awesome.

Yeah, I agree, they want him to start taking Cena's place as the face of the company with Make-a-Wish and those types of deals, so is slightly different then those listed, and those I listed were also more over with the fans.

There's a lot of talk that Angle is going to be coming back in some capacity, that's about a big of 180 that the company has done on someone lately.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2016 -> 09:56 AM)

Wonder if they've chose to ditch Reigns as the guy. What he did had to be pretty bad. Simple steroid abuse and I doubt hes suspended.

Perhaps that's why they're rushing the shield triple threat. It needs to happen at some point, but not on the biggest throwaway card of the year when Reigns isn't even there to build it. Maybe they just decided to wipe their hands clean with Reigns and be done with this match.

I mean, probably not to all this, but just trying to make sense of some odd decision making.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (scs787 @ Jul 6, 2016 -> 08:30 AM)
Is that Hardy vs Hardy? I'm seeing a few people post about it on my Facebook feed. Hearing it was quite the shot show.

It was awful. Justin is drunk.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 6, 2016 -> 08:33 AM)
It was awful. Justin is drunk.

Well I knew you wouldn't like it. The whole thing has been an absurd thing that a lot of people found entertaining. Last night was the dumbest s*** I've ever seen and I enjoyed all of it as did most people who watched it, it seems. And like it or not this is the most TNA has been talked about in years so good for them.

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 08:11 PM)
Lesnar opponent for Summerslam being announced tonight on Smackdown. Hopefully rumors are true that it's Randy Orton.

So great, another Lesnar PPV opponent where there's no build up yet every fan is supposed to be looking forward to it. Woo hoo.

And I say this as a huge Orton fan. I would have rather seen him come out and surprise us by costing someone the match like an Ambrose, Styles, etc.