**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

No one will remember who won that match in ten days. Fans will remember those 3 guys coming out at the end for the next decade.

I highly disagree. Wrestling fans are some of the most dedicated fans I've ever met. They will tell you everything about a wrestlemania.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 07:45 PM)
Lesnar vs. Ambrose, an average match.

Nothing special.

That is unfortunate as it was looking pretty good until they finished it with one F5 on the chairs... poor decision. Ambrose looked ok, but wasn't anything spectacular, should have basically killed him to pin him.

Very average indeed.

On second thought, the Ambrose vs. Lesnar match was not average, it was awful.

Thinking about the booking for that match, there was none of it seen in the match. Ambrose did NOT go insane, it lasted less than 13 minutes, it was major league bogus.

A dud.

Edited by iWin4Ron

So far tonight, mid way through the event what has WWE done to elevate their talent on their terrible main event scene?

1. Bury AJ Styles to Jericho who's leaving.

2. Make Ambrose look weak compared to the buildup

3. Fake a Zyan massive win in the ladder match, to let Ryder win randomly.

4. Have New Day, the most over team in the company, lose to a league of jobbers.

Now all we need is a clean Reigns victory to cap off this puzzling booking.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 07:57 PM)
So far tonight, mid way through the event what has WWE done to elevate their talent on their terrible main event scene?

1. Bury AJ Styles to Jericho who's leaving.

2. Make Ambrose look weak compared to the buildup

3. Fake a Zyan massive win in the ladder match, to let Ryder win randomly.

4. Have New Day, the most over team in the company, lose to a league of jobbers.

Now all we need is a clean Reigns victory to cap off this puzzling booking.

You are going to get your wish!

What a joke, so we have clips of Ambrose getting weapons from foley, from Terry funk, etc. and we get that s***hole of a match vs. Lesnar.

I am pissed about that.

I have to think it's WWE's commitment to PG that wouldn't allow them to have blood, or more weapons, etc. But that doesn't make complete sense since we had the earlier ladder match, but w.e., I guess when it's a 1on1 and more personal WWE can't have that happen.

Sad.

Who said Jericho is leaving? They'll probably have a 5th match wth some stipulation next month. Let things play out.

A fifth match doesn't do much. This was the big one.

OMG MOONSAULT by Charlotte to the outside. AMAZING.

Outstanding!

A rightful winner to the Women's championship.

Charlotte is a beast, an amazing performer, the right Women to reign this title into the new era.

A GREAT match. Impressive moments, and a great finish.

I would have been ok if "The Boss" won as well.

But beign that this is Charlotte's first 'mania, she could be instore for a HOF run.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:13 PM)
Who said Jericho is leaving? They'll probably have a 5th match wth some stipulation next month. Let things play out.

Nobody remembers who won PPV after mania EVER!

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
Nobody remembers who won PPV after mania EVER!

And if Jericho lost, this last run would've been stupid and predictable. Styles isn't going anywhere for awhile. Not the end of the world. And I think Styles should've won but not the worst thing to happen.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
LoL. He's awesome.

That match made all three women.

Great match. I actually thought Becky performed the best out of the 3. Sasha had a bad botch and almost landed on her neck when she flew through the ropes when her heel clipped the rope.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:26 PM)
And if Jericho lost, this last run would've been stupid and predictable. Styles isn't going anywhere for awhile. Not the end of the world. And I think Styles should've won but not the worst thing to happen.

SOS from VKM like Sting last year he did not create Styles so he loses.

Sure, it's not that this 'kills' Styles by any means, BUT this was a one a year chance to build necessary credibility. And they went backwards, a lot.

For a company who is struggling to produce main event tickets, this is where it starts.

Just mind-boggling..