**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

QUOTE (scs787 @ Oct 14, 2016 -> 03:52 PM)
About time WWE brought in Roddy. Now they need Alex Shelley to reform generation next(Strong, Aries, and Shelley).

Strong looks so generic to me. Hope he has some personality. I'm unfamiliar with him.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 17, 2016 -> 11:00 PM)
Goldberg crowd response was awesome he was overwhelmed. Nice to see.

I was actually surprised. Thought he'd get some boos. Promo was better than I thought even though he messed the game up. Looked happy to be there.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 03:41 PM)
Wha Wha Whaaaaat??

I'm guessing the chance of it happening is almost 0 but ya, he's decided to tweet stuff about it and talk about it in a SI interview. Certainly getting people to talk.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 03:51 PM)
Makes sense that they need a big thing for the Alamo Dome.

I'm sure they've asked him as apparently they ask him all the time but he's been pretty adamant about staying retired. Things change and it is in SA so you never know but with him I doubt it.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 03:56 PM)
I'm sure they've asked him as apparently they ask him all the time but he's been pretty adamant about staying retired. Things change and it is in SA so you never know but with him I doubt it.

I mean he looked in awful shape at Mania afterall.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 04:33 PM)
I thought he looked good? Austin not so much.

AJ vs HBK would be the two greatest in-ring performers ever facing off. No way could it live up to the hype tbh.

I was being sarcastic. HBK was ripped like hell.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 20, 2016 -> 03:56 PM)

Vince hates teasing matches he can't deliver. If teasing goes on, it has legs.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 25, 2016 -> 02:16 PM)
Heyman/Lesnar segment was just awful even Heyman could not make it work.

Supposedly Vince cut it short because it was such a train wreck. I have no idea why they thought fans in Minny were going to, in any significant number, boo Lesnar and/or support Goldberg.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Oct 25, 2016 -> 04:30 PM)
Everything with Lesnar / WWE is a trainwreck. I can't stand him and how he is used. His matches blow, his segments are useless. Heyman is cool / greatness tho.

Subjective. That's like me saying someone's posts blow. It's my opinion.

Subjective. That's like me saying someone's posts blow. It's my opinion.

Fine.

When was there a Brock Lesnar match (this year) that was worth of over a 4/5 rating? This guy gets paid, gets marketed, gets the main event like he is going to produce a show worthy of 5/5. My two biggest disappointments are Wrestlemania vs. Ambrose (joke of a match), and SummerSlam vs. Randy Orton (main event, lmao).

Hell in a Cell on tonight. I'm interested slightly in the TJ Perkins match, just be cause he has an awesome character.

I'm interested highly in the woman's hell in a cell which is supposed to main event the night.

I'm not interested in anything else. (maybe a little bit Owens vs Rollins as I like both competitors and expect a screw job).

Raw is just dull right now, really needs better booking!

Rusev vs. Roman to start things off. Likely going to be a terrible match and the cage will barely be used.

Got to say -- One thing I can't stand with the current product is when WWE tries to do 'hardcore'. Like, I get it, your PG and you need to keep your attitude with you to keep things interesting and new, but throwing two big guys in a cell who can't really do much with it due to lack of ability and just not being allowed to bleed/use weapons, makes me sick! It's just slow and way too fake.