**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 1, 2016 -> 09:31 AM)
Can't argue with the last line. Although I blame a bad match on Nia. She couldn't even cover her right at the end. If she wasn't The Rock's cousin, she would be nowhere on TV or in the company.

Oh yeah, totally this and it's so apparent that's the reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Observations on Survivor series ( I haven't been watching in a while)

1. Whoever thought of the whole tag team battle between smackdown and raw .... bad idea....

It's a "fun" match and a nice way to get everybody on the card.... but no seriousness in it, I just don't care.

2. It is nice, however, that they actually have enough teams to fill the match.

I think a few more months of the brand extensions and there will be a nice buildup of talent on both sides.

These are all just for bragging rights.. would have been nice if they meant *more*...

This is Brock Lesnar's style man...

Wrestlemania, a 1/5 star match

Summerslam against Orton a 0/5 star match

Now Survivor Series vs Goldberg a 0/5 match

I hear Goldberg is on board for another match at the Rumble (obviously likely vs Lesnar), but if this is the case, why not have a legit match to put over Goldberg? Now it just seems like WWE knew that these guys couldn't go so just squashed it.

This is what you get in the Network Era.

Imagine the outrage if people were still paying 40-60 bucks or more for pay-per-views and they got a 90-second main event.

(I know some people still buy PPV's, but I can't imagine why they would)

But now that the PPVs are basically just an add-on to the Network subscription, they mean nothing and are treated as such.

If Brock's not leaving WWE, I don't understand what good any of this does.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 21, 2016 -> 11:35 AM)
The ME last night was obviously super stupid but I can't even pretend to be mad. I can't stand Brock now a days so whatever. Unfortunately this means we're probably getting more Goldberg and maybe more Brock-Goldberg so super lame there.

It was dumb but it definitely got people talking and interest built.

And you're super lame. Nailed it.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Nov 22, 2016 -> 08:35 AM)
Pretty decent raw for once. The Jericho-Owens segment was awesome and Jericho wearing a Sin Cara match to attack Seth is hilarious.

Came here to post this. The Jericho-Owens segment had me in tears. Those 2 are fantastic and the fans absolutely love this new Jericho as do I.

EDIT: I honestly thought that Cesaro and Sheamus were gonna be new tag team champions. I think they eventually will. Them two together as well are great and hilarious

Edited by SoxPride18

I don't like face Sasha. So if her winning sets the road to heel, I'm fine with it. Otherwise, wtf?

The match was their best IMO and I liked the finish. Looked ouchie.

And I wouldn't put the belt on bayley anytime soon. She doesn't need it and would feel forced. I'm talking Mania 34.

Wow, didn't see the title match results. They really are playing hot potato with the woman's title and it seems Banks wins on Raw's while Charlotte gets the big W on PPV's. Love both competitors.

Not sure what to do with Bayley, but they need something different at some point in the woman's division.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 4, 2016 -> 10:15 PM)
Talking Smackdown is still the best thing ever. Alexa, Corbin, Ellsworth, and of course Miz vs Dbry all with amazing interviews tonight.

I wish Corbin had a better physique for a big guy. I know that's nitpicking but I think he has everything else.

Alexa is just adorbs.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 12, 2016 -> 01:29 PM)
Looks like Chris Hero is going back to WWE. Dude is incredible just honestly never thought we'd see him back there. Hopefully this run is better than the first one.

The return of Cassius Ohno!!!!!!

I've never seen him work but remember he got fired for being lazy and out of shape. Hope he is changed.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 12, 2016 -> 01:57 PM)
The return of Cassius Ohno!!!!!!

I've never seen him work but remember he got fired for being lazy and out of shape. Hope he is changed.

It's funny cause the dude is a lot bigger now than he was in his first stint but that also kind of makes the things he can do more impressive. But ya, he can really go in the ring, he can talk and he's just super entertaining in general. We'll see how it goes this time.