**World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling IV Thread**

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:27 PM)
HIAC is not main event, I think this is a good choice. Give the integrity to the belt.

Also, battle royal will be in between the big matches, another good choice.

This will be Philly part 2.............Reigns wins Rock comes out crowd boos like hell even Rock cannot save his ass.

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 08:56 PM)
Not really feeling this marquee main event match between 95 year old taker and the boss's son.

Let's see how it develops. So far, very slow pace.

You must be watching different match than us.

Lame ending.

Big spot from Shane o mac.

A tombstone.

Game over.

Decent Match, with a great spot, and a poor ending.

No interference = kinda lame here.

Had a 90 year old taker and the boss's spot fest heavy son, I guess MY expectations were wrong.

The booking/storyline is once again the killer here.

So Shane comes back, has this huge match, loses perfectly cleanly after a big spot (as everyone knew he would do the spot).

Ok, thanks! Bye Shane! Great WM moment and 'Taker match...

Worthless! Could have giving the Taker match to any combatant.

A 3* or less match (out of 5).

So far Ambrose vs Brock was terrible. Taker vs. Shane was average (way worse then expected) and I'm now sure Reigns wins cleanly!

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Apr 3, 2016 -> 09:14 PM)
The booking/storyline is once again the killer here.

So Shane comes back, has this huge match, loses perfectly cleanly after a big spot (as everyone knew he would do the spot).

Ok, thanks! Bye Shane! Great WM moment and 'Taker match...

Worthless! Could have giving the Taker match to any combatant.

A 3* or less match (out of 5).

So far Ambrose vs Brock was terrible. Taker vs. Shane was average (way worse then expected) and I'm now sure Reigns wins cleanly!

I thought Ambrose would for sure kick out of one F5

Again, casual fan here, but why the constant b****ing? This has been pure entertainment and spectacle for the last 2.5 hours.

If you view the event from a purely casual entertainment spectacle, then sure, it's been fine! WWE is the master of that.

But will you be here when the next PPV blows.

The following after that blows?

WM is the time where stars are capable of being born, where the best of the best should be shown.

Also, I have no problem with the ladder match and woman's match, those were excellent.

Styles vs. Jericho was solid as well, but not pure greatness.

No one can convince me that the 'street fight' between lesnar and ambrose came CLOSE to living up to any expectations.

And while Taker vs. Shane sounded good, in the first 5 minutes of the match, I realized that I was thinking of old time taker vs. old time shane, boy was I wrong! Essentially, if Shane doesn't do the big bump (that was illogical) then no1 cares about the match.

Edited by iWin4Ron

But he did. That's like saying "Well the Sox probably wouldn't have won the World Series if they didn't have a strong starting rotation". Obviously that ending was always in the cards, and what everyone will remember.

He made a great "WM MOMENT", but the match itself sucked.

believe me, I digged the moment, I marked out for the moment.

But the match sucked and worse then the match, the storyline and booking was incredibly meaningless.