Von Joshua Hired By Cubs

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

The White Sox former hitting coach was hired by the North siders where he will serve as the hitting coach for West Tenn (AA), whom the Barons beat in the first round of the Southern League Playoffs.

was this the guy who was fired b/c of clayton?

Guest hotsoxchick1

von zigged when he should have zagged....kw has no buddies any longer who are in this org...... and i dont forsee him making any new friends...........:D

Wouldn't that make many of you guys happy. KW got rid of his cronies and decided to let JM hire the crew. I know some say Boston, but I also know Kimm was brought in because he was Jerry's guy.

Maybe KW thought things would go good if he did that, obviously he is mistaken and I can only hope he's learned and is correcting that problem.

So far as gm for the sox he's learned:

The importance of double checking (Berry, Barry)

The Importance of Chemistry (Clayton)

The importance of no Spies (Maybe?)

Guest hotsoxchick1

now if he can only learn not to be a control freak.....and learn how to trade .......and learn how to truely listen instead of talking s*** all the time....and ... oh hell i can go on all nite....lets just hope he learns something important in the upcoming season without it costing us alot..............

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

now if he can only learn not to be a control freak.....and learn how to trade .......and learn how to truely listen instead of talking s*** all the time....and ... oh hell i can go on all nite....lets just hope he learns something important in the upcoming season without it costing us alot..............

well if anyone has potential for growth its KW:D

von was used as one of the biggest scape goat ever..i really liked him and his style..he was a no nonsense get your ass out there and work kind of guy...ill never forget the siro - pedro game where pdro was getting a good foot off the plate being called a strike and von came out with this huge towel and laid in on the ground to signify the size of pedro's strike zone..immeadiate ejection...that crack me up..

good luck von