The Bathroom Dilemma

cabiness42

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 15, 2016 -> 03:30 AM)
This is one of the most absurd issues in American history. Considering the amount of people this affects the main gay and lesbian rights group should be ashamed of itself for jumping on this bandwagon. How many people in this world have a penis but "identify" themselves as women? How many? And we're going to change all the restrooms in the entire f***ing country for them. All because they might be inconvenienced for the amount of time it takes to go to the bathroom.

Listen, it's time to toughen up. If you have a f***ing dick go to the men's room!

One other thing ... this PC stuff on campus is out of control. Comedians won't venture anywhere near a campus anymore cause of the PC bulls***. Jokes aren't laughed at by the pampered babies of this world. At the mere mention of the word black, they hiss. Gay they hiss. The audiences boo the comics off stage, famous comics. It's disgraceful what has happened to America.

Maybe Trump can change the PC bulls***.

What do u all think of this article. Sounds like Americans are gonna homeschool their kids rather than have them subjected to this crap. And why wouldn't they homeschool their kids over this?

Here's what this means in real life: A junior football player comes to school and decides he'd love to go into the girls bathroom so he simply walks in the girls bathroom. He hangs out in there. When approached by the dean: WTF are you doing??? He says, "I identify as a woman. I demand to use their bathroom." Boom! He's in. By law! If this is America ... time to homeschool or go to private school where they can make rules and do as they please.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/13/tx-l..._article_footer

Hmmm man choking girl in women's bathroom.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/obama-obsession...s-in-bathrooms/

Any home-schooled kid I've ever met is weird and socially inept. If you'd rather have that than going to school with someone who is a little bit different then more power to you.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of arrogant parents who feel they can effectively teach their children...versus the percentage who are really qualified in terms of content knowledge and effective pedagogical style, there's HUGE disconnect there.

And, as mentioned, the "I'm always right/#1/the best because my parents told me so" and social awkwardness issues tend to be lingering ones as adults.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 07:49 AM)
None of these involve football players, but this article cites a few examples where straight men have abused these new rules:

http://www.ruthinstitute.org/ruth-speaks-o...omens-bathrooms

There are plenty more out there if you search for them.

Well obviously the solution here is to just abolish bathrooms and locker rooms, considering people use them for sexual assaults and we can't have penis in the wrong place.

Well obviously the solution here is to just abolish bathrooms and locker rooms, considering people use them for sexual assaults and we can't have penis in the wrong place.

Or we could just do what we've been doing and have people with male parts use men's rooms and people with female parts use women's rooms and try to find some other way to accommodate the very small percentage who don't want to do that rather than subjecting everybody else to something they don't want.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 15, 2016 -> 10:05 AM)
Lol. Pampered babies, yet you are too scared to order a sandwich behind a guy in a dress.

This dude is telling people to toughen up when he had to leave a subway because of how someone dressed/looked. Fantastic.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 10:43 AM)
Or we could just do what we've been doing and have people with male parts use men's rooms and people with female parts use women's rooms and try to find some other way to accommodate the very small percentage who don't want to do that rather than subjecting everybody else to something they don't want.

Considering there are far more Dennis Hastert types than people who change sex for the bathroom access maybe they should just not have bathrooms in public.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 15, 2016 -> 11:13 AM)
This dude is telling people to toughen up when he had to leave a subway because of how someone dressed/looked. Fantastic.

It would be fun to see him freak out if a guy in a dress saddled up to the urinal next to him.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 10:43 AM)

Yea because there are so many cases of transgendered people going into bathrooms and raping people, and so many cases of guys abusing this law. But hey, Hastert and Sandusky.

The problem is we can't look at someone and identify them as a sexual predator. Let's just say what this is, a fear of transgendered people sharing a bathroom with you because omg they are gross.

Yea because there are so many cases of transgendered people going into bathrooms and raping people, and so many cases of guys abusing this law. But hey, Hastert and Sandusky.

The problem is we can't look at someone and identify them as a sexual predator. Let's just say what this is, a fear of transgendered people sharing a bathroom with you because omg they are gross.

How many f***ing times do people have to say that it's not a fear of transgendered people--it's a fear of straight people taking advantage of the situation? It's only been said fifty times in this thread? Are you that dense or just intentionally ignoring what's been said because it doesn't jive with your far lefty commie views?

And yes, there are already plenty of cases of straight guys doing exactly that.

Edited by HickoryHuskers

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 15, 2016 -> 10:13 AM)

To be clear, it was a Subway restaurant and not the world-famous Johnson County to Lawrence, KS subway.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 10:31 AM)
How many f***ing times do people have to say that it's not a fear of transgendered people--it's a fear of straight people taking advantage of the situation? It's only been said fifty times in this thread? Are you that dense or just intentionally ignoring what's been said because it doesn't jive with your far lefty commie views?

I think Greg's argument (which is all over the place, but with a different orientation or trigger) and yours are quite different.

That some mischievous youths will use this new law/rule as a way to gain access and/or make a mockery of the law itself by deliberately trying to circumvent the intentions and dubious enforceability of the legislation.

I would then ask if there are plenty of cases of straight men doing that....how many have actually ended up with an assault/rape/crime committed or were they just trying to be "cute"?

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 11:31 AM)

Lefty commie views, interesting.

So how does your righty republican views plan on battling same sex assault?

It's definitely just about fear of straight people taking advantage of this to still do things that are illegal, says the man who's initial reaction to Obergefell was "so what, doesn't matter, all you got is a piece of paper, people should focus on the economy!"

I'm going to be a bit skeptical that this isn't anything more than a shift to attacking the "T" part of LGBT since there's been a big social shift on the "LGB" part.

Lefty commie views, interesting.

So how does your righty republican views plan on battling same sex assault?

Fry their asses when they are convicted, and anybody that knows about it but doesn't report it gets 20 years minimum.

Edited by HickoryHuskers

It's definitely just about fear of straight people taking advantage of this to still do things that are illegal, says the man who's initial reaction to Obergefell was "so what, doesn't matter, all you got is a piece of paper, people should focus on the economy!"

I'm going to be a bit skeptical that this isn't anything more than a shift to attacking the "T" part of LGBT since there's been a big social shift on the "LGB" part.

I'm sure for some on the far religious right, it is an attack on the "T", but for a whole lot of us, it's just simply we don't want any dudes allowed anywhere that our daughters are naked.

I have sympathy for the problems that transgenders are facing. I just think we've come up with an absolutely horrible solution.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 15, 2016 -> 03:05 PM)
Lol. Pampered babies, yet you are too scared to order a sandwich behind a guy in a dress.

I love the way message boards work. When you finally throw up your hands at a person who dissents you attack the person and try to mock/humble him. Not "scared" If you read my posts I'm trying to be polite to how the person in the dress looked. Do you get the hint ... guy in heels in dress, Greg, Greg's stomach not wanting food? I'm not afraid of him. I'm not liking the visual very much.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:13 PM)

I don't have to toughen up in a restaurant. My stomach has to be not grossed out and want food still.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:23 PM)
It would be fun to see him freak out if a guy in a dress saddled up to the urinal next to him.

I would continue doing my thing. I'm not going to get arrested.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:29 PM)
Let's just say what this is, a fear of transgendered people sharing a bathroom with you because omg they are gross.

I don't want people with dicks getting their jollies off looking at women and maybe the nuttier ones attacking them. I want people with dicks to stay away from the women til they get the full operation and/or change their birth certificates completely.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:31 PM)

Great great post.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 11:31 AM)

You're very passionate about this issue.

Does it bother you that any law on this issue would be virtually unenforceable? Does it bother you that this whole argument is transphobia looking for a problem?

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 01:08 PM)
I'm sure for some on the far religious right, it is an attack on the "T", but for a whole lot of us, it's just simply we don't want any dudes allowed anywhere that our daughters are naked.

I have sympathy for the problems that transgenders are facing. I just think we've come up with an absolutely horrible solution.

Does it not bother you that your daughter's female gym teacher is as dangerous to your children as a trans high schooler?

Does it not bother you that your daughter's female gym teacher is as dangerous to your children as a trans high schooler?

It bothers me that you haven't read much of what I've written and don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

You're very passionate about this issue.

Does it bother you that any law on this issue would be virtually unenforceable? Does it bother you that this whole argument is transphobia looking for a problem?

It bothers me that you don't have a clue.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 01:08 PM)

But what's the reason behind it? Is it because you don't want them checking out your daughter? In that case, are you ok with a lesbian near your naked daughter?

Is it because you don't want your daughter to see a penis, even one attached to a human with no interest at all in your daughter in any way shape or form? If so, you're just scared of having your daughter catch a glimpse of a body part. You're entitled to hold that view. But it's not a good reason to marginalize a single person, let alone a whole category of people.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 07:08 PM)

Great post.

QUOTE (farmteam @ May 16, 2016 -> 05:25 AM)
But what's the reason behind it? Is it because you don't want them checking out your daughter? In that case, are you ok with a lesbian near your naked daughter?

Is it because you don't want your daughter to see a penis, even one attached to a human with no interest at all in your daughter in any way shape or form? If so, you're just scared of having your daughter catch a glimpse of a body part. You're entitled to hold that view. But it's not a good reason to marginalize a single person, let alone a whole category of people.

He said he didn't want his daughter in a shower with dicks in the shower. It's ridiculous that America is siding with the small population of men who "identify" with being a woman.

Hey I just read this today. Part of the law is if a male identifies as a girl, in high school he MUST be allowed on the women's basketball team if he so desires, not the men's team. WOW. This will be interesting. I think it'd be a helluva lot of fun to DOMINATE the high school girls games. If I were in high school I might fake it so I could score 40-50 in the women's game vs. five points in the boys game. Seriously this is ridiculous. The boys are gonna be able to say "I identify as a girl!" and be allowed on the girls softball team! Wow.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 16, 2016 -> 01:53 AM)
Great post.

He said he didn't want his daughter in a shower with dicks in the shower. It's ridiculous that America is siding with the small population of men who "identify" with being a woman.

Hey I just read this today. Part of the law is if a male identifies as a girl, in high school he MUST be allowed on the women's basketball team if he so desires, not the men's team. WOW. This will be interesting. I think it'd be a helluva lot of fun to DOMINATE the high school girls games. If I were in high school I might fake it so I could score 40-50 in the women's game vs. five points in the boys game. Seriously this is ridiculous. The boys are gonna be able to say "I identify as a girl!" and be allowed on the girls softball team! Wow.

Lol. Dicks in a shower. I'm sure that's a huge issue.

And Greg show me the link on the second half of your rambling.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:45 PM)
It bothers me that you haven't read much of what I've written and don't have a clue what I'm talking about.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 15, 2016 -> 04:45 PM)
It bothers me that you don't have a clue.

Wasted posts. You're afraid of transgender people. The sooner you admit that, the sooner you'll recognize what we already know.

You don't understand transgender people and therefore they must be trying to assault your daughter.

Edited by Deadpool