The Bathroom Dilemma

cabiness42

Wasted posts. You're afraid of transgender people. The sooner you admit that, the sooner you'll recognize what we already know.

You don't understand transgender people and therefore they must be trying to assault your daughter.

Read what I've written. My issues aren't with transgendered people. You either haven't read what I've written, are a troll, or a total moron. I'll let you decide which.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But what's the reason behind it? Is it because you don't want them checking out your daughter? In that case, are you ok with a lesbian near your naked daughter?

Is it because you don't want your daughter to see a penis, even one attached to a human with no interest at all in your daughter in any way shape or form? If so, you're just scared of having your daughter catch a glimpse of a body part. You're entitled to hold that view. But it's not a good reason to marginalize a single person, let alone a whole category of people.

Yes, I don't want them checking out my daughter. Maybe none of you who are OK with this don't have daughters.

I don't want to marginalize anybody. I want people to stop and come up with a different solution to the issue than letting anybody in to where anybody is showering.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 08:35 AM)
Yes, I don't want them checking out my daughter. Maybe none of you who are OK with this don't have daughters.

I don't want to marginalize anybody. I want people to stop and come up with a different solution to the issue than letting anybody in to where anybody is showering.

If a person is transgender, they probably don't care what your daughter looks like showering. Even lesbians probably don't look sideways at your daughter when she's showering. Locker rooms aren't inherently provocative places.

The far right treats people like complete animals, when far and away they are not and are more responsible.

Edited by Deadpool

If a person is transgender, they probably don't care what your daughter looks like showering. Even lesbians probably don't look sideways at your daughter when she's showering. Locker rooms aren't inherently provocative places.

The far right treats people like complete animals, when far and away they are not and are more responsible.

I'm not worried about the transgendered person. I'm worried about the straight guys who are going to claim to be transgendered in order to get a look at my daughter.

I've said this at least a dozen times in this thread, so are you trolling or ignorant??????

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 09:00 AM)
I'm not worried about the transgendered person. I'm worried about the straight guys who are going to claim to be transgendered in order to get a look at my daughter.

I've said this at least a dozen times in this thread, so are you trolling or ignorant??????

So what you're saying is, if school officials did their job and prevented heterosexual males from claiming to be transgender, you would be all on board.

Good news: Most teachers and school officials are educated enough to know the difference between a heterosexual and a transgender individual.

We seriously need a moratorium on the term "trolling". You are far too quick to cry troll when your argument is terrible.

Edited by Deadpool

So what you're saying is, if school officials did their job and prevented heterosexual males from claiming to be transgender, you would be all on board.

Good news: Most teachers and school officials are educated enough to know the difference between a heterosexual and a transgender individual.

We seriously need a moratorium on the term "trolling". You are far too quick to cry troll when your argument is terrible.

Please explain how this happens. How do schools police which males are transgender and can go into the girls shower and which ones aren't?

You're right about not being a troll. You're just terribly naive in thinking that this won't create a ton of problems.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 09:00 AM)

How many straight guys are going to claim to be transgendered? That's really ridiculous. Your daughter has a higher chance of having a deviate teacher "getting a look". One thing you can do is tell her not to take a shower at school. Make sure she uses a stall in the bathroom and tell her there is no need to walk around the bathroom naked. Problem solved.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 10:14 AM)
Please explain how this happens. How do schools police which males are transgender and can go into the girls shower and which ones aren't?

You're right about not being a troll. You're just terribly naive in thinking that this won't create a ton of problems.

Honestly, I don't expect schools to be able to police. I think it should be simple. Schools should not interfere with gender identity of its students. HOWEVER, if they feel that a person is being dishonest, the school should be able to have that person talk to a psychologist (many schools employ them. Heck, they could even go to a third party).

How many straight guys are going to claim to be transgendered? That's really ridiculous. Your daughter has a higher chance of having a deviate teacher "getting a look". One thing you can do is tell her not to take a shower at school. Make sure she uses a stall in the bathroom and tell her there is no need to walk around the bathroom naked. Problem solved.

It's already started happening. Think about when you were 15 and the lengths you would go to in order to see girls naked.

Maybe schools are different now. When I was in HS the showers for after gym class and sports practices were just big shower rooms with no stalls or curtains.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 10:44 AM)
It's already started happening. Think about when you were 15 and the lengths you would go to in order to see girls naked.

Maybe schools are different now. When I was in HS the showers for after gym class and sports practices were just big shower rooms with no stalls or curtains.

I'm sure the number one thing teenage boys want to do is out themselves to faculty family and friends as well as face bullying and ridicule to catch a glimpse of the rare chance that a girl may shower. It's not like there are any other opportunities to see a woman naked.

And if your daughter is that age she's already seen a penis and nothing crazy happened.

Edited by RockRaines

I'm sure the number one thing teenage boys want to do is out themselves to faculty family and friends as well as face bullying and ridicule to catch a glimpse of the rare chance that a girl may shower. It's not like there are any other opportunities to see a woman naked.

And if your daughter is that age she's already seen a penis and nothing crazy happened.

She's not that age yet. Fortunately I have a few years to see how this plays out before deciding how to handle those years.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 11:45 AM)
She's not that age yet. Fortunately I have a few years to see how this plays out before deciding how to handle those years.

So no exposure to sex-ed or the internet yet?

Kids these days have seen alot more shocking stuff than a penis

She's 6 so no exposure to sex-ed or the internet yet, and seeing a picture of genitals is different than seeing the genitals of someone you actually know.

Edited by HickoryHuskers

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 16, 2016 -> 10:57 AM)
Lol. Dicks in a shower. I'm sure that's a huge issue.

And Greg show me the link on the second half of your rambling.

I'll find links if you can't look it up. Google the Kansas State High School state track meet. Some person who has a male body part demanded to run on the girls track team cause he identified as a girl. He got second in the 800 instead of finishing last as a boy. And the other link I saw said the government guidelines to schools say little Johnny WILL be allowed to compete on the girls team as Jane. What a f***ing joke.

QUOTE (Deadpool @ May 16, 2016 -> 01:30 PM)
Wasted posts. You're afraid of transgender people. The sooner you admit that, the sooner you'll recognize what we already know.

You don't understand transgender people and therefore they must be trying to assault your daughter.

In this day and age when parents are so protective of their little babies, I thoroughly don't understand how people can give the OK to letting people who have dicks in the same locker room as girls. It makes absolutely no sense at all. If you go through the operation, fine, you have proven you truly believe you are a girl. Otherwise, just go into the men's room ... please.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 16, 2016 -> 01:43 PM)
I'll find links if you can't look it up. Google the Kansas State High School state track meet. Some person who has a male body part demanded to run on the girls track team cause he identified as a girl. He got second in the 800 instead of finishing last as a boy. And the other link I saw said the government guidelines to schools say little Johnny WILL be allowed to compete on the girls team as Jane. What a f***ing joke.

In this day and age when parents are so protective of their little babies, I thoroughly don't understand how people can give the OK to letting people who have dicks in the same locker room as girls. It makes absolutely no sense at all. If you go through the operation, fine, you have proven you truly believe you are a girl. Otherwise, just go into the men's room ... please.

I did, and this is what I found

http://ksnt.com/2016/04/15/high-school-stu...sas-statehouse/

please provide the link about this dastardly person with a male body part destroying this Kansas High School track meet, i would like to read about it

Kansas is about the last state in the country where you'd find a kid willingly identifying as a girl to have an opportunity to win an event in track...unless it was done completely as a joke and EVERYONE was in on it, in which case the event managers would probably get a sense about that and put the kibosh on it.

Of course, the repercussion would probably be the top girls' parents (who theoretically should have won) suing the school for potentially ruining their daughters' opportunities for scholarships due to being denied the opportunity to run in a "fair" race.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 16, 2016 -> 12:52 PM)

I live by the Latin school and Walter Payton Prep. What girls in high school wear today, you don't have to fake being a girl to get in the locker room to see what many teenage boys want to see. Just show up to class.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ May 16, 2016 -> 12:55 PM)
She's 6 so no exposure to sex-ed or the internet yet, and seeing a picture of genitals is different than seeing the genitals of someone you actually know.

Cool, so in 6 or 7 years when shes getting snapchatted dick picks from boys in her school let me know how worried you are about the one trans kid hiding out in the locker room where girls dont even use the showers. I'm sure it will be terrifying.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 16, 2016 -> 10:07 PM)
Kansas is about the last state in the country where you'd find a kid willingly identifying as a girl to have an opportunity to win an event in track...unless it was done completely as a joke and EVERYONE was in on it, in which case the event managers would probably get a sense about that and put the kibosh on it.

Of course, the repercussion would probably be the top girls' parents (who theoretically should have won) suing the school for potentially ruining their daughters' opportunities for scholarships due to being denied the opportunity to run in a "fair" race.

On the flip side, the state high school association didn't want to be sued by the kid who identified with being a girl. It was easier to put him in the race.

Cool, so in 6 or 7 years when shes getting snapchatted dick picks from boys in her school let me know how worried you are about the one trans kid hiding out in the locker room where girls dont even use the showers. I'm sure it will be terrifying.

Why don't you f*** off and not tell me how to parent my kids.