The Bathroom Dilemma

cabiness42

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 9, 2016 -> 11:55 PM)
This is reality folks!! Not all transgendered people who have yet to have the surgery look like Kaitlyn Jenner!!Tell me you'd let your niece in the same bathroom in the scenario I described.

Yeah, I'd be fine with that.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 10, 2016 -> 05:41 AM)
Yeah, I'd be fine with that.

Why would you be fine with that. There's no telling if he has male body parts but let's say he has not had the surgery and does have a male body part. You would let a 10 year old walk right behind this guy into the bathroom without even telling her to scream loudly if he approaches her in any way?

If he's gone through the surgery and now is a woman it might be a different issue for me. Might. But we are supposed to let males in female bathrooms because they feel they identify with being a woman??? You know how many potential murderers there are out there in this day and age? Nutjobs who would indeed put on a dress and heels and still have male body parts and want to stalk. I don't get it.

In this society parents now won't let their kids do anything without parental supervision yet because of P.C. they'll let the abovementioned scenario take place??????

Edited by greg775

Greg, have you heard of more inappropriate/abusive sexual relationships between teachers and students...or coaches and students, or "attacks/assaults" in bathrooms using this particular guise?

Sure, I guess it's theoretically possible, but there's nowhere in particular that's safe in the world. Think of all the abuse the took place among the Catholic clergy, for example. That's supposed to be the safest place you can imagine, at least, it used to be until the 1960's and 70's.

There is more abuse done by "trusted" adults, daycares, babysitters...than assaults by total strangers in public restrooms.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 10, 2016 -> 01:49 AM)
Why would you be fine with that. There's no telling if he has male body parts but let's say he has not had the surgery and does have a male body part. You would let a 10 year old walk right behind this guy into the bathroom without even telling her to scream loudly if he approaches her in any way?

If he's gone through the surgery and now is a woman it might be a different issue for me. Might. But we are supposed to let males in female bathrooms because they feel they identify with being a woman??? You know how many potential murderers there are out there in this day and age? Nutjobs who would indeed put on a dress and heels and still have male body parts and want to stalk. I don't get it.

In this society parents now won't let their kids do anything without parental supervision yet because of P.C. they'll let the abovementioned scenario take place??????

Because my neice is going into her stall to go to the bathroom. Apparently you think that all bathrooms break out into rape orgies if a transgendered person walks in. Crazy how that hasnt happened before

greg, quit p****footing around this and just come out and say it. you "dont like those people"

just be done with it, you have basically already said it. Then you can go back to loving thy neighbor, unless thy neighbor happens to be transgendered. Then f*** that person, go away

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 10, 2016 -> 02:49 AM)

Do you go into these histrionics when boys are in restrooms with men too? Men can, and do, molest little boys after all, and this is something that's documented, not a made-up, hypothetical situation.

Why would that person approach her though? This doesn't make any sense.

Because the bathroom isn't a sexual experience for, oh, basically everyone?

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 10, 2016 -> 08:06 AM)
Am I the only one that tries to avoid a public restroom as much as possible just because it's unsanitary and annoying? lol

+1

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 10, 2016 -> 07:50 AM)
Because my neice is going into her stall to go to the bathroom. Apparently you think that all bathrooms break out into rape orgies if a transgendered person walks in. Crazy how that hasnt happened before

greg, quit p****footing around this and just come out and say it. you "dont like those people"

just be done with it, you have basically already said it. Then you can go back to loving thy neighbor, unless thy neighbor happens to be transgendered. Then f*** that person, go away

Arent you also taking your niece into the mens room anyway? I mean, such a weird argument to make.

My wife takes my son into the women's bathroom all the time. Do you have an issue with that?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 10, 2016 -> 08:59 AM)
When I take my 3-year old daughter swimming at the local gym, I have to walk her through the shower area where there are naked grown men. Am I a criminal? Am I a bad parent? What have I done? Oh, the horror!!!!

You better hope nobody "approaches her"

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 9, 2016 -> 11:55 PM)
This is such bulls***. I was reading today that PayPal does business with countries where being gay is punishable by flogging. And they will pull out of North Carolina just cause politicians want people with male body parts to stay out of female restrooms?

I want to know where the common sense has gone in America? With all the kooks out there, why should males be allowed in the women's restroom?? It makes zero sense. A lot of you are too liberal for me. Please answer this hypothetical.

You are at Museum of Science and Industry and you are walking toward women's restroom with your 10 year old niece or daughter. Just as you get there as she is about to walk in the restroom, a guy wearing a dress and heels who is about 6-foot-2, 320 is walking in at the same time. You mean to tell me you feel OK with your niece or daughter walking in there at the same time??? Just cause he IDENTIFIES with being a woman?? I say, "Hey lets wait til she comes out of the restroom before you go in." If that makes me a bad person I have to shake my head.

This is reality folks!! Not all transgendered people who have yet to have the surgery look like Kaitlyn Jenner!!Tell me you'd let your niece in the same bathroom in the scenario I described.

I just got called a liberal. That is pretty freaking impressive.

The argument is hollow. There are plenty of child molester coaches and boy scout leaders out there. Why should sports and after school activities be allowed?

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ May 9, 2016 -> 01:58 PM)
The new construction may not be a big problem but even if all businesses had the money/room to make this change, what do we do in the meantime? This would take years if not decades to complete.

It would take maybe a year or two. But this solution also creates a lot of jobs as well.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 10, 2016 -> 10:07 AM)
I just got called a liberal. That is pretty freaking impressive.

The argument is hollow. There are plenty of child molester coaches and boy scout leaders out there. Why should sports and after school activities be allowed?

Priests have been preying on little boys for decades without remorse or consequences, in fact the church has covered up and hidden many of these cases. Why do we let children go to church?

QUOTE (brett05 @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:47 AM)
It would take maybe a year or two. But this solution also creates a lot of jobs as well.

It's also completely unnecessary, enormously expensive and would make bathrooms in large public places like stadiums or restaurants much less efficient while taking up a bunch of extra square footage.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:51 AM)
Priests have been preying on little boys for decades without remorse or consequences, in fact the church has covered up and hidden many of these cases. Why do we let children go to church?

Most abuse is likely to come from family members. Clearly this means that we need to remove bathrooms from the home!

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 10, 2016 -> 11:51 AM)
It's also completely unnecessary, enormously expensive and would make bathrooms in large public places like stadiums or restaurants much less efficient while taking up a bunch of extra square footage.

There are already people of the opposite sex going into the "wrong" bathroom in those places anyway.

Many of the newer bars have single-room bathrooms as their only option now anyway. People surprisingly tend to keep them cleaner.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 10, 2016 -> 12:50 PM)

That fits your clean quick image of me. Life is not that simple. Just because I am concerned about a law that does indeed allow human beings with male body parts to go into a female bathroom because he "identifies" with being female does not mean I am the scum of the earth. it just doesn't mean that.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 10, 2016 -> 01:06 PM)
Am I the only one that tries to avoid a public restroom as much as possible just because it's unsanitary and annoying? lol

I hate having to use public restrooms for that reason.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 10, 2016 -> 01:13 PM)
Do you go into these histrionics when boys are in restrooms with men too? Men can, and do, molest little boys after all, and this is something that's documented, not a made-up, hypothetical situation.

I'm not for any type of crime in a restroom that is a fact.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 10, 2016 -> 01:24 PM)
Greg, this whole thing would be much easier if you just said " I think transgendered people are weird, I hate them, am uncomfortable about them being near me, and I don't feel like changing".

I may need to be educated on transgendered people who still have their male body parts. For I don't understand why they get to go in a women's bathroom if they still have male parts. That is true. I am intolerant to that group of people; I guess, guilty as charged. if you have a male body part and want to go into a female locker room yes I guess I do have a predisposed problem with you. If you get the full surgery I would be fully convinced you are a woman and were dealt a bad hand at birth. Unlike some of you I am willing to admit to something I may be guilty of. In my world it's common sense. (I have a male body part; I must go into the men's room until that is no longer the case).

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 10, 2016 -> 01:47 PM)
Arent you also taking your niece into the mens room anyway? I mean, such a weird argument to make.

No. She was walking in alone in that scenario into the women's room with a guy dressed in a dress and heels (with a male body part) ahead of her.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 10, 2016 -> 02:14 PM)
Not the first time, not gonna be the last

The board is quite liberal I feel and people are quick to say s*** in theory, when in reality I want to see how they react. I'm sure nobody would do a second take walking in a Subway when somebody right in front of them obviously is a man in a dress with high, high heels. You won't even think that's a tad unusual.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 10, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
The board is quite liberal I feel and people are quick to say s*** in theory, when in reality I want to see how they react. I'm sure nobody would do a second take walking in a Subway when somebody right in front of them obviously is a man in a dress with high, high heels. You won't even think that's a tad unusual.

I've seen men in drag before and didn't flee into the night