Lucas Museum and U.S. Cellular Field

Princess Dye

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 08:28 AM)
I liked the idea better when they tore up a parking lot to put in a museum a rich guy was paying for completely.

I mean, he basically got a free lease in that deal, but I agree I liked that more.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 09:07 AM)
The taxpayers got screwed on the new CF scoreboard. There was a big green dot in the middle of it last night. Falling apart 3 games in.

No kidding, I just kept staring at that green dot everytime I looked at the count.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 09:16 AM)
I mean, he basically got a free lease in that deal, but I agree I liked that more.

I think the other museums get similar land deals, but the cost of construction plus the endowment basically meant free museum. And when you consider the Bears get MORE PARKING and other concessions, it was a virtual win win.

This just screams rahm bulls*** now

QUOTE (ewokpelts @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 03:26 PM)
I think the other museums get similar land deals, but the cost of construction plus the endowment basically meant free museum. And when you consider the Bears get MORE PARKING and other concessions, it was a virtual win win.

This just screams rahm bulls*** now

I mean, it's a bad deal, but it's not his fault that the friends of the lake sued over the previous option.