***Angels vs White Sox Gamethread***

Bigsoxhurt35

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 09:57 PM)
Thank goodness he's gone at least. I'm sure a lot of you are glad my boy, Flowers, is gawn as well.

Both Bacon and T-Flow (along with his magical goggles) are on the Atlanta Braves now. Seems as if they have taken the suck with them.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 10:00 PM)
Hey I'm hitting .380 with pitchers in MLB 16 The Show! It's possible they could be better! :lol:

I do a franchise mode with the White Sox but I just put DH on permanently because I hate hitting with our pitchers :lol:

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 10:01 PM)
Avi even sucks in MLB The Show 16. I had a ball hit off of his head in right field the other day. I couldn't help but laugh. The game really IS realistic.

Same thing happened to me recently! He's hitting .215 for me in my season :/

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 11:01 PM)
Avi even sucks in MLB The Show 16. I had a ball hit off of his head in right field the other day. I couldn't help but laugh. The game really IS realistic.

I actually went 4-5 with Avi in the show today lol. 2 doubles and 2 singles, and I hit a homer with him yesterday haha

QUOTE (Scoots @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 10:03 PM)
I actually went 4-5 with Avi in the show today lol. 2 doubles and 2 singles, and I hit a homer with him yesterday haha

Seems as if you got Spring Training Avi in your game. Must be some kind of bug.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 19, 2016 -> 10:02 PM)
I do a franchise mode with the White Sox but I just put DH on permanently because I hate hitting with our pitchers :lol:

Same thing happened to me recently! He's hitting .215 for me in my season :/

I wish I could do that in Diamond Dynasty. The no DH thing is a pain, but it makes for more interesting strategy. Especially when you play 3 inning conquest or battle royale games.

Matt Latos, Chicago's answer to Jarrod Saltalamacchia.

That has to be one of the highest return on investments through 3 starts of any free agent pitcher.

Of course, otoh, returns on Avi Garcia, Rollins, the catching corps and Austin Jackson leave something to be desired. At any rate, the plus of having a competitive team is it's exerting some pressure on Hahn not to allow another Beckham/Viciedo "development year" for Garcia.

At best, he has six weeks to prove himself.