Sox Winner!! Winning road trip!

Bigsoxhurt35

QUOTE (shysocks @ May 1, 2016 -> 04:48 PM)
Also, I know we discussed this plenty in the game thread, but it can't be emphasized enough. Gerry Davis just vomited out an all-time bad performance by a home plate ump.

The game thread had some gems of its own. Seriously, it looked like we lost by ten runs at points.

With the off day finally approaching, it's worth some reflection. I saw that April schedule and just prayed we could come out of it at .500.

We came out of it with the best record in AL.

27 games in 28 days. 17 away games.

Incredible.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 2, 2016 -> 02:19 AM)
Yep, that's Quintana

Line of the year! Ba Boom!

Great road trip. Excellent job by the White Sox and Robin/Coop. I will say too bad won/loss record doesn't mean anything anymore. Sale's six wins against no losses would have impressed the masses when won/loss mattered. I love Sale's maturation as a pitcher. Good hitting again. A. Jackson has put the .100s behind him and is climbing well over .200. A blowout win. I'll take it.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 1, 2016 -> 08:04 PM)
Love Sale, but he's not even the best pitcher in Chicago currently.

The Padres suck but what Kershaw did today was incredible and this is year 6 of his reign. Hard to say Sale is the best in the game when we have one of the absolute greatest of all time in his prime killing people every 5th day.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 1, 2016 -> 09:16 PM)
The Padres suck but what Kershaw did today was incredible and this is year 6 of his reign. Hard to say Sale is the best in the game when we have one of the absolute greatest of all time in his prime killing people every 5th day.

The National league is soft.