Favorite Brand of Suit

shipps

QUOTE (Tex @ May 18, 2016 -> 08:08 AM)
If we are going to discuss dress and clothes . . .

I'm an undershirt guy with dress shirts and now with casual shirts. I hated to spend money on them. Now I'm buying expensive undershirts but they make such a difference. http://underfit.com/ and https://ribbedtee.com/store/category/most-p...ar-undershirts/ make well tailored designs with deep vees that are hidden under sport shirts.

Damn you tex...I am an undershirt guy too. Uggh......in all seriousness, these look nice...might have to give them a try. When you say they make such a difference, can you provide a little more color on that. Is it more just these ensure the proper fit (an issue I have with some brands of undershirts).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2016 -> 01:28 PM)
Damn you tex...I am an undershirt guy too. Uggh......in all seriousness, these look nice...might have to give them a try. When you say they make such a difference, can you provide a little more color on that. Is it more just these ensure the proper fit (an issue I have with some brands of undershirts).

Long tails that stay tucked in. No extra bulk. Flat comfortable seems. Great fabric that wears like iron. Butter soft. AND my favorite feature, the vee necks are deep enough that they do not show with a couple buttons unbuttoned. I hate wearing a polo and seeing a undershirt. These hide well. Same with an oxford shirt. But I am damn cheap with underwear and socks. Now I am a believer.

QUOTE (Tex @ May 18, 2016 -> 01:21 PM)
IIRC you are in and out of customers all day long like I was. The only way I found to look decent by lunch was an undershirt. Dropping damn near $20 a piece for something no one else sees seemed stupid, but these are really solid. The underfit is much snugger.

Yeah I have a hard time finding good ones and they wear out. The necks are all different from brand to brand as well.

QUOTE (Tex @ May 18, 2016 -> 11:32 AM)
Long tails that stay tucked in. No extra bulk. Flat comfortable seems. Great fabric that wears like iron. Butter soft. AND my favorite feature, the vee necks are deep enough that they do not show with a couple buttons unbuttoned. I hate wearing a polo and seeing a undershirt. These hide well. Same with an oxford shirt. But I am damn cheap with underwear and socks. Now I am a believer.

I just make up for the cost by not wearing underwear :)

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 18, 2016 -> 02:52 PM)
I just make up for the cost by not wearing underwear :)

LOL

Nope, there has to be some sort of buffer there otherwise you will light your f***ing pants on fire with your gas.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 18, 2016 -> 01:01 PM)
LOL

Nope, there has to be some sort of buffer there otherwise you will light your f***ing pants on fire with your gas.

Depends on the situation, sometimes it is a major benefit not to have the buffer...make it more potent on the people I'm trying to stink out :)