5/18 White Sox vs Astros

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 18, 2016 -> 08:25 PM)
I know one thing and that is I'd fell a HELLUVA lot better with RV not the manager. Complacency just seems to follow RV around.

Amen to that. If they fail this year i want rv gone. But knowing Jerry and his loyalty RV will be back somehow.

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ May 18, 2016 -> 08:27 PM)
Atleast Sale is going tomorrow.

That's the thing though.

Sale has a chance to win the Cy Young this year, but that doesn't mean that he's going to be perfect in every outing. It's not fair to put all the pressure on him and Q to carry the rest of the team. They're going to have clunkers occasionally as well. The best case scenario is that they win 2 out of 5 games for the Sox in a given rotation cycle.

This team desperately needs a shake up before things spiral out of control. I dearly hope that the game in Texas didn't kill all the momentum the Sox had.

Edited by ChiSoxFanMike

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ May 18, 2016 -> 08:27 PM)
Dumpster diving signings are starting to catch up with the White Sox. My God this is pathetic, and it is the same thing year after year. Another team's trash always seems to be our treasure.

Who would've thought? It's worked so well before

QUOTE (Dunt @ May 19, 2016 -> 02:31 AM)
Who would've thought? It's worked so well before

Just sucks the guys they could have got have been superb. As it has seemed to go, the Sox FA come here and forget how to hit

QUOTE (fathom @ May 18, 2016 -> 08:32 PM)
Just sucks the guys they could have got have been superb. As it has seemed to go, the Sox FA come here and forget how to hit

Been that way since Albert Belle left.