6/1/16 Game Thread - White Sox @ Mets

hogan873

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (shysocks @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 07:27 PM)
Sure, that helps, but Putnam specifically is one of our more dependable guys lately and we're wasting him if he's facing one guy.

Strategy/playing the percentages with two lefties coming up. I blame Ventura for it succedding

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:34 PM)
Strategy/playing the percentages with two lefties coming up. I blame Ventura for it succedding

If Cespedes was actually available (to hit for Conforto), it would have tested that theory. But, yeah, it worked this time.

Because then you would have had Duke, Albers or Jones against Yoenis.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 02:34 PM)

Look, I'm not some "eff Robin everything he does is wrong!" meathead. I am glad Duke threw a great inning but if this game comes down to the end of the bullpen in the 11th inning, we'll be able to identify why.

QUOTE (Baron @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:41 PM)
Anybody hear the Padres Exec Ron Fowler's interview today? The honesty was extremely refreshing. No bulls*** answers.

LINK?

That inning would have been a better opportunity to put Eaton in motion to try to get him to second base somehow...than running with Abreu at 1st and Frazier hitting.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:45 PM)
Should be easy if he can just get past Neil Walker...

Done... We'll see what happens. Cespedes bound to see an AB before this is over with.

I dont think you can keep batting Abreu at the top of the order while he's slumping. If Im Hahn, I am bringing up Coats and Hayes while Jackson is away and dropping Abreu down to 6th.

Eaton CF

Coats RF

Cabrera LF

Frazier 3B

Hayes DH

Abreu 1B

Lawrie 2B

Saladino SS

Navarro C