6/4 - White Sox @ Tigers Game Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 05:18 PM)
I'm not as sold as everyone is that Chris Sale is going to be worth a s*** in the playoffs or in big situations. His woes against the ENTIRE division is ridiculous.

Can't argue with that.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 05:18 PM)
I'm not as sold as everyone is that Chris Sale is going to be worth a s*** in the playoffs or in big situations. His woes against the ENTIRE division is ridiculous.

Please stop with this.

We have absolutely no idea how he or anyone else would fare in the playoffs because they've never had the chance.

Everyone that has been blasting our pitchers are complete morons.

Noone is winning a game (especially important games) scoring f***ing 2 runs off one of the f***ing worst pitchers in the game right now. 2 f***ing runs.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 10:18 PM)

Trade him to Boston for their hitting prospects and find out

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 4, 2016 -> 05:22 PM)
Robin is gone Monday if we lose this series right?

It's never going to happen. Four months to go and the they'll mutually part, and Ventura will never manage another game the rest of his life.

I gotta say but Chris Sale has been figured out by the division. His worst starts are always against divisional opponents and the career numbers against them back it up. I dunno what it is but it seems they may be more comfortable with his arm slot/delivery with familiarity.

Flavum....if Abreu can't even turn on Pelfrey's inside 92 mph stuff, you just might be right.

Just a terrible time for Cabrera to be out of the lineup.

They just might have no choice but to try a managerial change with a 3-11 record against KC, Cleve and Detroit.

Edited by caulfield12