Sox (29-28) vs Nats (34-23)

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw two on and no out. The optimistic side said we could get a run, the realistic side said, who cares - they'll find a way to f*** it up. The old teams we had before we started to suck in 2009 at least hit doubles and home runs. I would give anything for Ordonez or Konerko in their primes to be on team right now.

But no...we have to watch Saladino make two errors at short, the bullpen issue free passes and our offense come up empty. This Shields trade doesn't do s*** if they don't start winning and playing like competitors. Blow it up and actually fire someone - KW, Hahn or RV...just to say "maybe we need to go in another direction." My god...corpseball sucks to watch!

Little Nicky Delmonico to the rescue! Maybe if he hits and they win the team won't completely relocate!

On a serious note, will they move the team elsewhere? God I hope not, then I'd have to be a Cubs fan.

Carlos Gomez is available!!!

Of course, Mr. Anderson of the Indians is getting ripped to shreds in SEA. Not that we could do anything against him in the 2nd game of that DH.

6-0 M's.

After tonight:

CLE +7

Detroit/KC 2 1/2 GB

CHW 3 1/2 GB

Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of more bullpen hilarity tomorrow.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 10:32 PM)
Fire the whole stack and let Renteria pick his own guys. Coop can't be one of them.

When they turn over the coaching staff, Coop leaving is a must. It's time for a fresh start.

QUOTE (SpankyEaton @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 10:31 PM)
Little Nicky Delmonico to the rescue! Maybe if he hits and they win the team won't completely relocate!

On a serious note, will they move the team elsewhere? God I hope not, then I'd have to be a Cubs fan.

I never understood the foolish rule you had to be a fan of your local team.

Two on, nobody out ... trying to work your way back into the game. Once Melky was out, did anyone here in their right mind believe that Lawrie, Shuck, Navarro, and Saladino were going to actually accomplish anything? That is one friggin' sad excuse for a bottom-of-the-order. This lineup has so many holes in it it is mind-boggling. Seriously, it's time to sell, sell, sell. If they give up anything for Bruce or anyone else the entire FO should be sacked.

QUOTE (SpankyEaton @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:29 PM)
I saw two on and no out. The optimistic side said we could get a run, the realistic side said, who cares - they'll find a way to f*** it up. The old teams we had before we started to suck in 2009 at least hit doubles and home runs. I would give anything for Ordonez or Konerko in their primes to be on team right now.

But no...we have to watch Saladino make two errors at short, the bullpen issue free passes and our offense come up empty. This Shields trade doesn't do s*** if they don't start winning and playing like competitors. Blow it up and actually fire someone - KW, Hahn or RV...just to say "maybe we need to go in another direction." My god...corpseball sucks to watch!

Shields should have removed Latos from the rotation. Hopefully that will be the case when Carlos is back. Latos was horseshot tonight.

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 08:29 PM)
Are there any more players out there on the scrap heap that we could use to patch spots up and turn this thing around?

Sure. Derek Jeter, Ivan Rodriguez, Troy Percivlle, and Michael Jackson are all kicking down the door from their primes begging teams to give em a shot.

Wait. Maybe that list isn't so accurate. I'll have to check with my sources again before you take me at my word.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 10:33 PM)
I never understood the foolish rule you had to be a fan of your local team.

People would suggest that to Sox fans I'm sure. It would really suck watching the Sox move out of Illinois and win somewhere else. I'd be a Sox fan but not like I am as they are in Chicago.