Sox (29-28) vs Nats (34-23)

It's so nice to have this Stoney as the Sox color announcer. He is so 'scared' of Hawk's moods. To get this comfy Stone is awesome and refreshing. I love Stone and this new play by play guy!

Hawk is great, but Hawk should be ashamed of himself for being crabby so many nights.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Chris Sale. I see you lurking. Tell everyone in the dugout that they better start a 10 game winning streak or I'm gonna come seeking vengeance with large anal bead toys.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 11:03 PM)
It's so nice to have this Stoney as the Sox color announcer. He is so 'scared' of Hawk's moods. To get this comfy Stone is awesome and refreshing. I love Stone and this new play by play guy!

Hawk is great, but Hawk should be ashamed of himself for being crabby so many nights.

Wouldn't you be crabby too watching other teams Kansas City Specializing us game after game and having to announce it to boot? :)

Edited by soxfan85

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 05:06 AM)
Wouldn't you be crabby too watching other teams Kansas City Specializing us game after game and having to announce it to boot?

Yes, but I mean when Hawk acts crabby toward Stone. When he's in his moods and sounds like he wants to verbally fight Stoney. "Obviously" he'll say or stuff like that. I'm sure there are times Stoney is walking on eggshells not wanting to irritate Hawkeroo.

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:06 PM)
Wouldn't you be crabby too watching other teams Kansas City Specializing us game after game and having to announce it to boot? :)

They'd be giving me comedy awards or lacing up a straigh jacket for me if I was announcing games. Likely the latter.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 11:03 PM)

So you enjoy Stone and Jason's "Great Comedy" and banter when the white sox have lost 19 of 25? and are getting their S*** pounded yet again. It annoys me... even though I can't blame them for trying

I guess I will get to the point where I don't care anymore and maybe the will be start sounding funny.

This is exactly why I like Hawk he would be pissed like me.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:11 PM)
I've seen you post this GIF at least 5 times today.

What are you trying to say? Stop.

Um. James Shields.

In this context, he's starting tomorrow.

You're free to ignore me - as I'm not going to edit myself to appease you.

Tallyhoe.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 11:11 PM)
I've seen you post this GIF at least 5 times today.

What are you trying to say? Stop.

The beauty of this picture lies in the utter stupidity of this organization. #shieldswillsaveus

Edited by soxfan85

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:14 PM)
The beauty of this picture lies in the utter stupidity of this organization. #shieldswillsaveus

That's one way to take it, undoubtedly. I absolutely love it as even thou it is mute, it expresses so much. Like fine wine or aged cheese.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:18 PM)
Putnam has soreness.

So do I, but I digress.

The grouch and the brainstorm has got me. Diary, I'm a madman.

They seriously better rattle off a couple massive winning streaks or I'll lose my mind completely.

Yea, hard to imagine me getting more loopy but trust me - this is just about 65% insanity mode.

hagshNbfJagavGjjCgJavdvbNgGJnFsdbanHbB!!!!!!!%%}#{€*{*}!!!!

(My attempt at virtually expressing a rage filled f***! )

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 09:22 PM)
I'm not asking for you to appease me, I just don't know why you post the same silly GIF over and over again.

The phrase "stop" is an assertion who seeks a secondary party to appease.

My anger management instructor actually gave me an assignment to "be light and unbridled in your humor when engaging with your White Sox obession"... He said something about humor mitigating an unconscious self centered external savior complex that I "project onto a futile sports team."

Personally, I think he knows f***-all.

QUOTE (harkness @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 05:13 AM)
So you enjoy Stone and Jason's "Great Comedy" and banter when the white sox have lost 19 of 25? and are getting their S*** pounded yet again. It annoys me... even though I can't blame them for trying

I guess I will get to the point where I don't care anymore and maybe the will be start sounding funny.

This is exactly why I like Hawk he would be pissed like me.

To tell you the truth, I'm past the anger stage and I've given up. The losses are coming fast n furious and like I said, emotionally I'm past caring. Of course I want to win, but I just shake my head and go on to the next game. 6-19? That's pretty unbelievable. If the Sox somehow start winning series again I guess I'll apologize and get pumped up again, but I've totally given up. So yes I enjoy their banter. I truly think we have a pathetic team though we'll finish ahead of Minnie it appears.

Edited by greg775

Just stunning how they cannot plug the dam. Latos we know is garbage. Behind every hitter. Walks. Full counts.

2 run lead - can't hold it.

3 run lead - can't hold it.

Pen awful. Albers garbage, Duke, Jennings the same. This team has SO many holes.

Lawrie cant put ball to bat. He's a k machine.

First inning should have been huge - wasn't. Couldn't knock him out.

Tyler - you have one job. You don't hit. You must field. You must field. That error was enormous.

Still waiting for the power surge Jose. Hate his swings right now. Just hate him. one dimensional player without a dimension.

And again WHY NOT SHIELDS TODAY?! THIS was the winnable game. Now we need to beat Sherzer to snap a 4 game skid?! Uh uh. Just dumb.

6-19. .500 and falling.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 11:07 PM)
If you were told on April 3rd that the Sox would be .500 on June 7th, you would have taken it!

But seriously, this sucks bad.

I might take .500 on June 7th, but that's still mediocre. We've sunk so low that .500 is good?

But .500 doesn't matter the way they're playing. They will be 15 games under by the 4th of July. They've become the worst team in all of MLB.

QUOTE (ronkark @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 05:55 AM)
And again WHY NOT SHIELDS TODAY?! THIS was the winnable game. Now we need to beat Sherzer to snap a 4 game skid?! Uh uh. Just dumb.

That's a great question. It's like the Sox don't even try to get people enthused. Why not Shields today? Now like you said, tomorrow even if he pitches great, it'll probably be a 3-1 loss or something.