Nationals (Scherzer) @ Sox (Shields)

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the organizational philosophy under Hahn is basically what it was under Williams, and maybe Williams picked Shields to go obtain (he has all the demographics that williams loves) but it appears that Hahn is executing the trades, and they haven't been overly impressive.

Only wishcasters and alchemists could possibly be surprised by the first inning.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 12:36 AM)
Does JR give a f*** honestly? This is just sickening.

Care? He has been spending money and allows trades to be made. I think he cares just like all members of the team care. We are just struggling

Here is my thougts on Shields after one inning.

His stiff looked pretty good. His change up was bitting down and away. His two seamer was just nasty. He is most likely amped up and trying to impress everyone. So I'll give him a pass on that first inning, especially since Harper bunted and beat shift, Avila missed an easy block, and Frazier booted a double play ball.

f*** it....let's just see what he does in his next start

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 07:40 PM)
I mean at the end of the day it's a business. His loyalty is ruining his business.

Well for the Bulls too. That team is in line for a house cleaning. Hoiberg and the front office are in the firing line.