Official 6/9/16 Nationals @ White Sox Gamethread

clyons

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 09:40 PM)
Uh Saladino's throw home was pretty s***ty and Dioner barely got the runner out despite him being 15 feet away from home when the throw arrived.

Lol go watch the play again and see how difficult and quickly Saladino had to make that decision and throw. There is no way Rollins can make that throw with how slow he moves and throws the ball.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Saladino and Rollins are just brutal.

I agree. The real answer to this problem is in Charlotte, maybe send Saladino back there to learn how to play SS again. You really cant have Saladino fumbling plays with this mentally fragile bullpen, Murphy's flyout was not what I would call routine. That game was almost blown.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 09:42 PM)
I agree. The real answer to this problem is in Charlotte, maybe send Saladino back there to learn how to play SS again. You really cant have Saladino fumbling plays with this mentally fragile bullpen, Murphy's flyout was not what I would call routine. That game was almost blown.

Anderson is not a better defensive SS than Saladino. There is one SS in the entire system who is better than Saladino, and he will never play MLB.

Anderson is not a better defensive SS than Saladino. There is one SS in the entire system who is better than Saladino, and he will never play MLB.

Cleluis? Is he still around?

And yea I dont know Saladino has been pretty brutal at SS here. If Anderson is worse than that he should probably starting taking reps at other positions.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)

And yea I dont know Saladino has been pretty brutal at SS here. If Anderson is worse than that he should probably starting taking reps at other positions.

Saladino has had a couple rough games at SS but has been really good besides that, it happens to the best of them. Anderson is worse defensively at SS right now

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 09:45 PM)

Fangraphs disagrees. They have him as a 4.0 dWAR player projected out for the season. That puts him in the top half of SS defensively.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 10, 2016 -> 02:50 AM)
Albers DFA'ed.

Burdi added to the active roster.

Thank goodness. Can you believe the Albers story? All those scoreless innings and all that praise and love in April. Eight weeks later, bye bye from all of baseball cause he's so so bad. He ought to go to a personal trainer, lose 15 pounds and try it again with SOME OTHER TEAM.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 9, 2016 -> 10:10 PM)
Thank goodness. Can you believe the Albers story? All those scoreless innings and all that praise and love in April. Eight weeks later, bye bye from all of baseball cause he's so so bad. He ought to go to a personal trainer, lose 15 pounds and try it again with SOME OTHER TEAM.

You must know caufield was BSing, yacksamajiz