Official 6/11/16 Royals @ White Sox Gamethread

clyons

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 11:34 AM)
I'd bench him for that if we were in any position to do so, which we arent.

Why isn't anyone blaming Frazier for striking out or Lawrie for not getting a hit?

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 12:35 PM)
Why isn't anyone blaming Frazier for striking out or Lawrie for not getting a hit?

Because Lawrie hit the s*** out of the ball.

But I'm with you about Frazier. That ass clown has 13 solo home runs. He's hitting .182 with men on. That has to change.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 12:35 PM)

Because Lawrie hit the s*** out of the ball.

But I'm with you about Frazier. That ass clown has 13 solo home runs. He's hitting .182 with men on. That has to change.

QUOTE (Iguchicago @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 01:42 PM)
I like Jason, but he's pretty bad at getting the right call after replays.

People would be all over Hawk if he said Avi was called safe. Then after the replay he still said he was safe, which again people for be all over Hawk for.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 01:44 PM)
People would be all over Hawk if he said Avi was called safe. Then after the replay he still said he was safe, which again people for be all over Hawk for.

Rightfully so, hawk gets calls wrong more than Jason

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 11:42 AM)
Nothing kills a rally like bunting into an out. Yes Frazier should have done better. Lawrie was merely unlucky.

Did the inning end when Melky bunted? I could have sworn there was only one out with their cleanup hitter coming up.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 01:46 PM)
Rightfully so, hawk gets calls wrong more than Jason

The best is when he can't tell if it's a homer or not and does his call late. Or starts yelling stretch when it falls way short of the warning track. Or starts hoping a ball is going to get foul when it's like 15 rows deep.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 11, 2016 -> 01:46 PM)
Did the inning end when Melky bunted? I could have sworn there was only one out with their cleanup hitter coming up.

Nope but it's a waste of an out regardless. Especially when he's been swinging the bat well.

Edited by soxfan2014