White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM WPWR tv

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 05:44 PM)
Robin will be fired tonight

I like the optimism, but please don't tell me you actually think this will happen. Do you really pay attention to this team?

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:44 PM)
This'll be 14-2 or something silly. Robin will be fired tonight

It's the only reason to check after the game. Still think he'll finish off the series, but you never know.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 01:45 AM)
The only rationalization that I can think of is that Hahn thinks that his job is not safe and he's reaching.

At least we took a closer in the draft instead of signing Desmond or Fowler

After they are swept by the Tigers they will have no choice but to fire Ventura. The entire organization is a joke. They can't develop talent, they can't scout talent. They are talent less and they are clueless and that is a very bad combination.

It will be a very long summer for Sox fans, what with having to suffer through this crap and having to watch the fing cubs probably get to the WS.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:30 PM)
But he took the first 3 balls nicely. The whole line up swings at ball 4 all the time except Avila

Shields handle that comebacker well. I thought I would add a good word.now 2 down. well that quick another run. good another 3 run inning Shield does what is expected of him by us the fans. by me.

QUOTE (Black_Jack29 @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:45 PM)
The only rationalization that I can think of is that Hahn thinks that his job is not safe and he's reaching.

I'm starting to believe that. I didn't watch him pitch at all. I thought eh why not? Didn't think he'd be worse than Erik Johnson.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 01:46 AM)
I just can't believe they fell so far so quickly. It's like everything Hahn does fails. He's got a black cloud over his head right now.

And that's why he needs to go. He can't develop a winner on the field and the farm system is a disaster

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:47 PM)
And that's why he needs to go. He can't develop a winner on the field and the farm system is a disaster

Oh I agree. Honestly KW needs to go also. Clean sweep. Then get a new front office and sell everyone.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jun 13, 2016 -> 07:44 PM)
Anderson projects as a lead off hitter, so you might as well bat him there and he's also the fastest player on the team by a longshot.

When Rizzo came up with the Cubs, they inserted him right into the 3 hole.

Big difference. Anderson not much better than Micah Johnson in AAA , no way hes gonna be a savior on a losing culture this team has. If anything it's gonna destroy his development and be a Beckham, if we don't trade him for a washed up player with low obp, avg , war like usual