White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saladino can sit no longer!!! He has brass balls as they say. He can hit the fricking ball! Play him. DH him. It's ridiculous to let a guy who can hit rot on the bench. Our lineup BLOWS. Free Saladino.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 04:59 AM)
Team should win each game they score more than 5 runs. Oh well. Take the series tomorrow. If they lose it, hopefully Robin will be fired.

Only one more game in the Robin era. Hopefully they'll offer him a job as special assistant. Sox deserved to lose pitching the guy they pitched. Gonzalez is not a big leaguer.

Firing Robin tomorrow, at least we'll be giving Renteria time (in theory) to win the division. We have plenty of games left versus KC, et. all. Fire him now before Renteria takes over a team too many games out to win it.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 11:03 PM)
Firing Robin tomorrow, at least we'll be giving Renteria time (in theory) to win the division. We have plenty of games left versus KC, et. all. Fire him now before Renteria takes over a team too many games out to win it.

that's funny greg, you were stating before how Renteria won't matter... why did you change your tune?

Saladino has done nothing but play his ass off for the Sox and is improving. No clown shows from him. He should play every day. Better odds though of Sox dumping him as part of a "package that won't hurt our future" for yet another decliner.

Edited by GreenSox

AVI - No more. Please get rid of him. He has cost 4-5 runs in defense alone the last two games. Routine flys dropping. And Phenomenal Source said it best on twitter tonight that he actually seems to get slower that possible when he slides. The stolen base out? He may have stuck in mud before reaching base. He is a atrocious.

Miguel - Was awful and the walks are crushing. No more can be said. We have no better option.

Melky - two games and made the exact same brutal misplay twice in a row. How? do we learn nothing from our mistakes? worst corner D in baseball all over again.

Frazier. no he didn't play but i love how surprise he is by his .206 average. know who isn't? me. sluggers come her to die. power is good. rest of it is not.

eaton - i got no beef with that 2nd bunt. good effort.

ynoa. got some funky stuff. balls bottom of zone called balls because his crazy arm angle. but thy were strikes. gotta be tough to hit.

BENETTI - game context my friend. there is nothing diff in his inflection in a 7-6 game as there is 10-0. i'm getting a little tired of him.

of maybe it's just the losing.

and that abreu blunder is again a reminder for all of you that is a BELOW average defender and decision maker. belongs at DH.

RF - plus d with eaton. minus minus with avi.

C - Par with Ajax. Eaton

LF - below ave with melky.

3B - par for frazier if i;m feeling kind

SS - jury out on anderson. Saw bobble and bad angle in two games though.

2b - lawrie par or slightly above.

1b - Jose - below ave.

C - below ave.

If you think about it the past two series (five games) are a textbook, perfect example of one of the main issues that has been a plague for this organization for years...inconsistency.

Against Kansas City the pitching is very good...and the hitting is non-existent.

Against Detroit they are scoring runs in bunches, hitting the hell out of the ball...and the pitching is brutal.

The only thing consistent about this organization on the field is there inconsistency.

-----

Moving on, I see where Frazier was benched. Hitting .210, visibly showing frustration at the plate Monday.

To his credit he is still playing a very good defense at third base but if his hitting doesn't get better the comparisons to Adam Dunn are going to start (if they haven't already). "Home Run or nothing..."

We'll see if Sale can at least take the series Wednesday.

Mark

Frazier was 8 for his last 69. (.116 average)

I actually think he asked Robin for a day off to clear his head and just have a break from the grind...plus they get an off day Thursday, so maybe 2 days off in 3 will help. Maybe not, who knows.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 05:11 AM)
that's funny greg, you were stating before how Renteria won't matter... why did you change your tune?

I've given up frankly and resigned myself to the fact it's Renteria. I don't want Renteria still; I want Leyland or LaRussa and believe enough $$$ would do it. But if it must be Renteria, I have to accept it.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 05:39 AM)
Saladino has done nothing but play his ass off for the Sox and is improving. No clown shows from him. He should play every day. Better odds though of Sox dumping him as part of a "package that won't hurt our future" for yet another decliner.

Great point! He will be a throw in in a trade. Saladino rocks!

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 06:02 AM)
I wonder what our "should have won" win / loss record is... Like if you actually accounted for botched plays, bad management calls, etc.

Probably like 15 over .500

Great question. You are right I believe.