White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His f-it move is playing Avi in the outfield? Mine would be like, 6 infielders, starting the game with a reliever, etc.

What's next, starting Tyler at Shortstop? What a wild man!

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 04:52 PM)
Yea, they mentioned in the broadcast last night that Frazier was reviewing film from the Reds and he noticed he had moved away from what was working. That was as specific as they got, mentioning he had been standing a little higher with the sox prior to yesterday.

His front leg was bent more in his stance when he was in Cincinnati so he was trying to bend it more last night. He said he would have done it sooner but since he was hitting HRs he didn't want to change anything but now that he is in a slump it was time to change it up.

He was further off the plate probably to force the pitchers to pitch away from him since they have been throwing it in on him for the last few weeks.

Leading to the obvious point....why don't they just send Coats back down and put someone like Leury or Bourgeois in that much more comfortable bench/PR/PH role.

Unless they really aren't that concerned about how they treat Coats compared to try to extract whatever value they can get out of Avi Garcia...I don't see how "showcasing" Avi is likely to lead to a conclusion that he's made any type of progress or improvement on the defensive side. It would be better just to hide him at DH and hope some team comes along that is desperate enough to give him a full-time job on a rebuilding team and is also willing to give up something intriguing (or part with a veteran on a contract the Sox can absorb).

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 03:12 PM)
His f-it move is playing Avi in the outfield? Mine would be like, 6 infielders, starting the game with a reliever, etc.

What's next, starting Tyler at Shortstop? What a wild man!

Or putting Danish in in a 1 run game.

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 05:21 PM)
How stupid do people have to be to continually spell Jordan Zimmermann's name with only one "N"?

Little rain cloud having a bad day?

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 06:41 PM)
It's just a pet peeve.

I've seen more people spell his name incorrectly than the right way. It isn't that hard.

Be careful criticizing spelling. A few years ago, someone got me on misspelling something, and in their post, spelled a couple of words incorrectly,

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 06:41 PM)
It's just a pet peeve.

I've seen more people spell his name incorrectly than the right way. It isn't that hard.

Thanks for the correction. I will leave it up there just to piss you off

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 05:17 PM)
Mlb.tv is completely f***ed up for me right now....have I missed anything?

1 on, runner on 2nd. 1 down.

Edit, 1-0 Tigers. 2 down.

Edited by SoCalSox