White Sox vs Tigers 7:10PM CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:01 PM)
I don't buy the showcase angle

I'm one of Robin's biggest haters and I can't believe he'd be this stupid. But seriously, what's the point of showcasing a guy who has been proven to be terrible defensively. Don't even know what to think anymore. But I don't have managerial or GM experience, so maybe I shouldn't question Ventura or Hahn here.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:03 PM)
Except that isn't even true. I know what you're trying to say, but just an average RF would make a world of difference in the outfield over Garcia. It's an embarrassment. You need him in the lineup because of his bat????? For real?

Just unreal.

This is the wrong way to think about defense. Eaton in RF was really important to that win total of ours.

QUOTE (Tony @ Jun 14, 2016 -> 08:03 PM)
Except that isn't even true. I know what you're trying to say, but just an average RF would make a world of difference in the outfield over Garcia. It's an embarrassment. You need him in the lineup because of his bat????? For real?

Just unreal.

He does have a lot of value on this team because having him on the field greatly improves the team's defense all around.

You're right in saying that even an average RF makes those plays and gets to those balls but I would rather have Adam Eaton in RF than your average RF