Sounds like Marcus Kruger is getting traded to Vegas. According to Joel Quenneville's Mustache FB page. Not that this move should shock anyone Edited by EvilJester99

Saw McDonough at a local pool today. Thought about going up and asking for some trade gossip, but figured it wasn't the polite thing to do.

Just hope it's not Hjalmarsson

If no one has been asked to waive their NMC and they'll truly dealing a "core guy," Hjalmarsson and Seabrook both have NMC's, they're depth at C is s***, and Toews/Keith/Kane are obviously not going anywhere, so it leads me to one name: Panarin.

Well I was wrong about the Pens winning it in 7. They won in 6 instead. Back to back champs. Gonna be fun seeing the media and fans crown them the new dynasty over the Hawks.

For all the talk about parity in the salary cap era and the randomness of the Stanley Cup playoffs, only 4 franchises have won the last 9 Cups.

3 - Pittsburgh

3 - Chicago

2 - LA

1 - Boston

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 11, 2017 -> 10:14 PM)
Well I was wrong about the Pens winning it in 7. They won in 6 instead. Back to back champs. Gonna be fun seeing the media and fans crown them the new dynasty over the Hawks.

It's what have you done for me lately, and PIT has done it 2 years in a row. Can't blame them.