6/15/2016 Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 04:26 PM)
I agree but at the current moment I feel like Bourgeios' speed/base stealing would be helpful (completely ignoring him hitting over .400 in Charlotte)

Why not Leury then?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 04:53 PM)
Wouldn't have minded seeing Saladino back in lineup after 2 hit and home run night.

Seems like we seen this before. Has one good game and everyone wants hit to keep playing then we see him what he truly is as a utility player and not everyday

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 04:56 PM)
Seems like we seen this before. Has one good game and everyone wants hit to keep playing then we see him what he truly is as a utility player and not everyday

I've heard this before, too. No good. Nothing but a utility player. Wasn't drafted in the first two rounds and didn't rake in the minors, so he stinks (lucky for the SF Giants, they don't share that philosophy or they would have dumped 1/2 their infield 2 years ago). Meanwhile Trayce "fourth outfielder" Thompson rakes and Semien has 12 homers while Hahn pines away for more "veteran help".

The reality is that Saladino has steadily improved over the last 2 seasons. Why not let him play?

As for Frazier, he hasn't had a multi-hit game since May 23!!!

Edited by GreenSox

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 03:56 PM)
Bruce Levine ‏@MLBBruceLevine 4m4 minutes ago

R Ventura cut short media session when second guessed about handling Miguel Gonzales and ifAvi Garcia takes fly balls .same guy asked both

Lol

Who was it? I wonder how sarcastic that last question/comment was, how it came across?

At least Ventura last night showed a willingness to change back to Shuck, which FINALLY happened again today. He pretty much had no choice, as there were no credible arguments left for leaving him out there in the field when it was causing so many problems for the pitchers, who are already struggling as is without giving additional opportunities to the opposition.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 06:52 PM)
Who was it? I wonder how sarcastic that last question/comment was, how it came across?

At least Ventura last night showed a willingness to change back to Shuck, which FINALLY happened again today. He pretty much had no choice, as there were no credible arguments left for leaving him out there in the field when it was causing so many problems for the pitchers, who are already struggling as is without giving additional opportunities to the opposition.

he knows the end is near. dead man walking.