6/15/2016 Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 07:22 PM)
But nobody trusts Hahn to get the proper value for him...need to assign that job to an outsider we bring in from another organization, unless it's Hostetler/Fabian/Haber.

After the Avi debacle I'm not sure I trust Hahn at all.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 16, 2016 -> 02:22 AM)
But nobody trusts Hahn to get the proper value for him...need to assign that job to an outsider we bring in from another organization, unless it's Hostetler/Fabian/Haber.

Hahn should be fired and replaced with McLeod

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 08:15 PM)
Lol, why do you care so much about a stupid award when this team's record is far more important? I couldn't care less if Sale wins a Cy Young & the Sox miss the playoffs.

Lol, why you do tweet the same generic things everyday acting like they're breaking news?

You and I both know that the Sox aren't getting to the playoffs this year. While I'd prefer for the team to do well, I'd rather root for individual awards over nothing since the team clearly isn't doing anything noteworthy.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 15, 2016 -> 07:10 PM)
who gives a s*** about the cy young how bout they win a damn series? Seriously, hard for me to give half a s*** about a cy young when it looks like yet another season over before July.

A Cy candidate should be able to beat teams in their own division. Looks like he's part of the mental midget club just prettier stats.